Greif pt. 2

It's been months, and to be honest I've been putting of request. I've been in DC for a while and I just got back a few weeks ago, but whateves..

Anyways HERES PART 2 OF GREIF AS REQUESTED !!

----------------------------

When his eyes opened again, the room was white. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as he blinked slowly. He touched the ground underneath him, and realized he must have been on some sort of beach, the sandy material in his hands were damp.

Slowly he sat up, he chocked and quickly stood when the damp sand was stained in blood. He scurried away, looking around, trying to figure out were exactly was he.

"Derek?" He spun around quickly, seeing the familiar soft brown eyes he loved so much. He broke out into a smile, running into the mans arms, taking in his mates familiar scent.

"Stiles.." He whispered, he felt the said male wrap his arms around him, holding him tightly. What surprised him is when he felt the boy's body shake, then the sound of his heart breaking sobs.

"I'm so scared.." Stiles whispered, he pulled away to look up at Derek. The werewolf only gave him a confused glance as he looked around for the first time.

It looked like a room, a white room with 3 doors at the end of the hall. Behind them was a dark sea of some sort where Derek had woken up on the bloody sand.

"Where do we go?" He asked, looking back towards the doors. Together stiles took his hand and walked to the doors.

One was a deep Crimson, the handle to the door seemed to glow with heat.

The second one was a pale yellow, the borders to the door was a white and a small golden designs in between. The knob was glowing a bright light.

The third looked to be a regular door, a deep mahogany with a black knob. Stiles turned to glance at Derek.

"I've been stuck here since I died.. And I thought these doors were the things that would balance me between hell and heaven, but I don't know about this one" he said slowly. Derek just looked at the doors, and reached for the yellow one.

He pulled on the handle, but it locked and didn't budge. He furrowed his brows and then reached for the red one, the same reaction.

"Well at least I'm not going to hell, although I deserve it" Derek joked, stiles smacked his shoulder with a smile and then turned to the brown door.

"I haven't tried that door yet" stiles whispered. He looked at Derek. "I thought a black hole would open up and suck me in"

Derek laughed and wrapped a arm around the mans waist.

"How about we open it together.?" He offered. Stiles looked at him with worry before nodding as they both reached out for the door knob.

The black knob was warm in their palms, as it slowly turned. Stiles gasped, excitement and fear running through his veins.

"Here we go.." Derek whispered and slowly the door opened. Their was darkness before an image slowly appeared. It was the forest just outside beacon hills were stiles had died.

"Why would it bring us here?" He looked at Stiles as the boy just stared into the tree line. He took a step forward, Derek following. The door slammed shut behind them, Derek went to open it again but it didn't budge.

Stiles just continued to walk forward, eyes wide, focused on something in the distance. Derek looked back at him then to the door, then back again.

"Stiles!" He shouted, the teen just continued to walk forward, ignoring the wolf.

He grumbled something about his ignorance before chasing after him. He saw him standing under the pale moonlight, staring down at something.

"Stiles what-" he looked down and almost choked.

--------------

Yup it's short because I seriously just didn't want to do this imagine anymore. You can imagine whatever you please what Stiles saw, and that's it!

Request if you want, my dm is always open! : )