Kill me with Pleasure

I'm having a huge fetish for assassins lately lol.

Currently working on a lot of request, but posting this for now !

Again I'm sorry it's been so long ! Enjoy ,

Warning: possible smut ; )

--

"I need you to do something for me Derek.." Peter spoke, picking up his jacket and pulling it on while Derek sat at his Derek writing down reports.

"Shoot-" he said without looking up.

"I need you to do a job, and it involves a human.." At those words his head snapped up and he narrowed his eyes over at his uncle.

"Okay you have my attention, what do you really want" he gritted out, clenching his pen hoping that what his uncle was saying was just a joke to get his attention. He couldn't kill a human, it was wrong, that's what his mother had taught him anyways. Especially since he was involved with a human at this moment.

"It's about your boy toy Derek, he's been leaking information and I need him terminated" he growls, now zipping up his zipper to his jacket.

"Peter are you-" Peter slammed the boys file on his desk and pointed a finger at the picture in the corner. Immediately Derek knew who the gorgeous boy was. His heart ached at the realization at what his uncle wanted him to do ..

"Yes I'm serious! He's a treat Derek, he needs to be dealt with. Your already so close I don't see this as an issue" with that he walked away, leaving Derek to read over things he already knew. All to well ...

The younger was only 18 years old, still in high school. His dad was the sheriff and his mother was dead, died from a rare illness.

He was a straight A student and had a very limited amount of friends, he drove a blue jeep, weighed 183 pounds and was 5'8.

How could Derek kill him when his innocence was too intoxicating.?

Peter collected his bag from the floor, but before he could walk out the door he spoke once more:

"Will you be able to finish your job?" Looking over his shoulder to see Derek's back to him as he stared out the window, punching him self for getting so involved with him.

"Yes" he strained, and began to punch him self mentally.

--------------

The room was dark when Stiles walked in. He furrowed his brows in confusion, looking around for the switch.

"Der? You in here?" He called out, but received no response. He huffed and dropped his bag at the door before using his memory to walk to the kitchen.

He was half way their when he felt a cold metal across his neck. He froze, holding his breath as a hot one was felt on his ear.

"Don't. Scream" the voice hissed, and he knew that voice anywhere. He felt his eyes narrow, but fear still in his veins so he didn't dare more a muscle.

"Derek why-" he began but the metal, probably a knife, pressed against his neck harder, shutting hi up.

"Don't talk either" he snapped. He wasn't angry at Stiles, he was angry at him self for being stupid enough to actually do this mission. To the one he loved.

"Sit in the chair and don't think about running" he snarled, dragging him and throwing him into the chair. Stiles winced but didn't move. He felt the knife press against his neck again before Derek spoke again.

"Why were you leaking information about my kind Stiles?" He hissed. Stiles froze, trying to look back at Derek and explain but the blade stopped him from doing so.

"I don't-"

"Your about to lie to me Stiles. I can hear. Your. Heart beat" he hissed, upset he would even try to lie. He was already caught what else would he be able to lie about?

"Derek I wouldn't do it to hurt you" stiles began, but choked a bit when he felt a small pinch in his neck.

"Stop. Lying"

"I'm not! I- my dad just needed help with a case Derek! I would never do this to you to hurt you" stiles pleaded, and Derek could heart the steadiness of his truth, his heart beating quickly from fear. The fear he caused.

"Stiles I-" but stiles rose as quick as the blade was free from his neck. He glared, tears in his eyes as he touched his neck. Although it was fake he could see the outline of Derek's figure in the shadows.

"No! the fact you would think I would do this to hurt you actually shocks me Derek" he said, hurt. Derek reached for him but stiles shook his head and rushed for the door. But Derek wouldn't let him go.

Derek slammed the door shut before he could open it fully, his front pressed against stiles back. Stiles froze, as Derek leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Your not going anywhere Stiles. Not yet" he spun around and stared up into Derek's green eyes, and felt his anger slowly go away.

"You ass hole" he snarled before crashing his lips against his. The kiss was needy, and passionate. Stiles could feel his body grow warm with desire as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

His moans bounced off the walls, his back pressed against the door, as Derek demolished his neck. Red bruises scattered all over his neck, and he pulled away, his bright brown eyes staring into his soul.

"I want you Derek.." He whispered, voice low with lust as he desperately grinds his pelvis against his. Derek growled lowly, his hand trailing up his shirt to pinch at the little perk nipples, hardening under his touch.

"Derek.." He moaned, Derek felt himself harden at the luscious sound before pulling him up from the wall and dragging him to the bedroom. The floor was scattered with their clothing, when Derek pushed him against the bed, sticking his tongue out to lick the little pink buds.

"Stop being .. Being such a tease" stiles hissed, pure ecstasy filling him when he felt Derek's hand wrap around his shaft.

"You like that don't you.." He whispered huskily into his ear, nibbling at the lobe as she stroked his gently at first.

He arched his back against his bare chest, as he groaned. Derek smirked against his neck before trailing hot kisses down his chest, over his stomach and finally at the place stiles wanted his perfect pink lips around most.

He blew softly over the throbbing tip, admiring the thickness of it before liking the tip gently.

"Derek!" He growled out in frustration, his cock feeling ready to fall off with the amount of teasing the man was doing to him. He felt his chuckle against him before his tip was incased by his warm mouth.

He bunched the covers in his fist, a throaty moan leaving him as he felt Derek take all of him into his mouth. Bobbing his head at a reasonable speed.

"Fuck, I- Derek I can't-" he squirmed under his mouth, thrusting a bit to fit his speed. Derek took this chance to shove a finger deep into his puckered hole, enjoying the sexual noises leaving the teenagers mouth.

"Cum for me Stilinski" he hummed around the cock, sending vibrations up his spine before he came undone in him mouth.

Derek pulled away, smirking down at him as he painted heavily. He swallowed the cum, before laying down gently beside, the still sensitive, Stiles.

"You okay?" He asked softly, stroking under his eye, over his cheekbones. Stiles closed his eyes, burying his face into the mans chest, and letting out a satisfied laugh.

" I'll stop giving information to my dad, and also I forgive you" he whispered, and a happy smile curled at Derek's lips as he pressed a kiss to the boys head.

"Thank you" he whispered back. Stiles didn't say anything, to busy in a deep sleep trying to forget all about Derek trying to kill him, and focusing on the bomb sex that he just received for forgiveness.

--------------

Smut for me being gone for so long.

: ) MORE COMMENTS MORE IMAGINES AND SMUTTTTT