Titanic

This should b fun right? A little titanic au Sterek for yah!

Sorry this is late, I've been tired a lot recently ... But now I'm on vacation and I'm ready for more request !!!

Requested by- desertcoyote_
.
Enjoy !!
---

"Scott!" I screamed, as we both laughed, running up and down the overly crowded halls of the ship. The both of us were just boys, cast aways who were lucky enough to get on the most expensive ship in the world.

"Come on man! Erica said if we get there early we could get some left overs of the good stuff" he said over his shoulder, and I huffed, quickening my steps. By the time we reached the upper decks, he sky was a peach color, almost around 7 pm.

I took in a deep breath of the salty sea air, and smiled a bit, letting the wind push my hair back, messing it up.

"I'll do it on 3..." A voice whispered, but I heard and I snapped out of my daze. I looked to see Scott, but he was long gone.

"Hungry bastard" I hissed, but crept up to the side of the ship. I tiptoed until I could see a hand, and crept up more until a full body was standing over the side of the ship.

"1... 2..." But I shouted out towards the male, dressed in an expensive suit, hair styled, I could seethe gleam of a ring on his finger.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Running towards him. He looked back at me with big eyes, but then turned back around, mumbling things under his breath.

"Please... Don't do this" I said, his body visibly tensed and I took this chance "your to beautiful to do this, your family would be devastated-" he turned back glaring at me.

"What would you know?! How would you know how my family is! You don't even know who I am! Just leave me alone" he snapped, but I watched as his foot slipped, reaching a hand to grab his. When I felt his hand interlock with my own, I felt a small spark, the coldness of his hand being enveloped by my semi warm ones.

"Ple-Please! Help me" he cried, but I only smirked down at him, a small idea popping up.

"I thought you wanted this" I said, and his eyes went wide, before he hissed..

"Help me up you idiot!" He snapped, and I chuckled a little.

"Only if you agree to a date with me, lovely" I flirted, and his eyes went wide, before he looked away blushing way to hard for his color. He looked up, a blush still playing at his cheeks.

"I-" he stumbled and I chuckled.

"I what?" I smirked, and he narrows his eyes at me.

"I'm hanging off the side of a ship! Of corse you idiot! Now help me" he begged, and I nodded pulling him up. I guess I pulled him up
To hard, because he was falling over and straight on top of me. (I know that's not how he scene went, idk my minds blurry)

Both panting hard, I could see how his suit was slightly unbuttoned, and dark chest hair was revealed. I looked towards his face, where his eyes were staring straight into mine, his eyes were beautiful. A perfect shade of a hazel green (not grace).

"Your so beautiful..." I mumbled, and I guess he heard me, because that perfect peach color returned to his cheeks, and he looked away.

"Why would some one like you try to die?" I said louder this time, and he looked back at me with narrowed eyes, but still had the blush.

"That is none of your concern!" He said harshly. But I didn't listen, I kept him pinned down, wanting to know.

"Just tell me ..." I whispered, but he wasn't having it and tried to pry my hands away. Just then to security guards came around the corner, and saw the commotion.