Death Cure

Stiles is becoming one of them, and refuses to become one of it. He tells Derek to kill him, but he refuses. Will he do it?

--

"Shut the fuck up! I trusted you! Now do it!" He shouted, grabbing Derek by the shoulders and shaking him. His eyes were rimmed with red circles and he looked like he was already dying.

"Do it Derek" he whispered, but rage was still laced in his words. Derek was shaking his head and pushing Stiles off of him.

"No, I can't" he told him, rain pouring down on the both if them, as they sat in a growing puddle, while the others fought off the threat.

"Do it!" He screamed, he was losing it now. Every second Derek didn't kill him he was becoming more and more like the threat that couldn't die easily, and that was killing everyone.

"Stiles I can't!" He shouted back.

"Do. It" he growled, wrapping a hand around Derek's neck. He chocked grabbing Stiles' arm and shoving him back into the wall.

"I don't want to be like them Derek! God dammit just kill me already!" He screamed, slamming his hands against his chest as he spoke. He whimpered and fell to his knees gripping to his hair.

"Stiles..."

"Kill me Derek, or I'm gonna kill you" he whispered looking up at the werewolf threw blood shot eyes.

"I just-"

"KILL ME!" He stood up and picked up the knife placing it firmly into Derek's hand. Wrapping his hand around his own he lifted the knife up to his chest.

"It's right there baby, just stick it threw" he whispered, staring at Derek with pleading eyes. He didn't want to kill anyone anymore, he didn't want to feel the agonizing guilt he did after he did it. He wanted to die and kill that side of him and himself if it meant saving the others.

Derek just couldn't do it. He couldn't do it to his boyfriend, his mate. He would die as well and he couldn't leave his pack like that. He didn't want Stiles to leave him like this.

"Derek.." He whispered. Derek stared wide eyed at the knife that was pushing into Stiles' chest, Stiles groaned and helped pushing a little. At the spot where the blade was sinking in, blood began to bloom from the spot. Derek gasped and pulled back, already feeling guilty.

"Stiles, if you die, I'd die with you!" He blurted out. The human sighed and looked down, he didn't care, he just wanted to die.

"Give me the knife Derek" his voice was eerily calm. He stuck his hand out expecting it to be placed in his hand, but it wasn't. Derek still held the knife closely to him and shook his head.

"Derek" he warned, the threat had made its way threw the human boys body about 75 percent, and it would be a matter of time before hair had full control.

"No"

"Kill me now, before it takes control Derek" he whimpered now. He felt like a switch, he was switching from himself to the killer him and he hated it.

"Kill us Derek.. You know you want to"

"No I don't - give me Stiles back" he growled, lifting the knife up. A satisfied grin spread across the inhuman threat and he reached out for Derek.

"It is me Derek, I want you to kill me"

Slowly Stiles tried to fight back, once he had control he tried to keep it long enough to try and speak to Derek.

"Derek, please!" He was begging now, he reached for him and wrapped Derek's arms around him self. He leaned against Derek and lifted the knife to his chest again.

"Do it with me- I'm sorry Derek I just can't fight.." He groaned leaning his head back against his boyfriends shoulder. Derek whimpered and slowly let Stiles sink the knife into his own chest.

He heard him gasp in pain, but continue anyways. Derek cried as Stiles squeezed his hand around Derek's to comfort him. When stiles almost felt like fainting into his death he kissed Derek. Forgetting about the knife he leaned into Derek pushing it all the way into him.

Derek could feel the dramatic change I his body temperature. From warm to room temperature, to cold. His once light brown eyes, faded into coals.

His already pale skin was the color of sand in the moon light. He held his boyfriend close and cradled his hand to his forehead. He mourned over the loss of his mate, wanting to destroy everything in his path.

He was gone. He had to do the death cure, it was the only way.