How I Fell for You

Based on the flashback episode.

Lots if Pov changes !

Derek's family is still alive :)

THIS SUCKS!!

--

10th Grade :

- Stiles -

"Stilinski ! Get off the field!" Coach shouted, blowing his whistle. I huffed out, my cheeks getting red from under my helmet. Their laughter and remarks made my self esteem lower a bit, I looked down at my cleats and ran off.

I ran all the way to the locker room, and began to rip off all my equipment. I could still hear their laughter ringing in my ears. Even the coach was laughing, that proves how much of an ass he is. I continued to rip them all off and tossed them to the ground. I heard the door of the locker room open, and knew it would be Scott.

"Stiles? Hey man... You okay?" He whispered rubbing my back. Inside I felt useless, like anything I tried to do I did it wrong and everyone noticed. On the outside I probably looked like someone broke all my bones, and punched me in both eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine Scott.." I sighed and stood up. Lacrosse was the only sport I took seriously, my academics where fine, my social life sucked so much ass that it could be as gay as me.

"I'll see you at lunch?" He asked changing his clothes. I shook my head and picked up my stick and bag,

"Not today, I'm gonna see if I could practice" I sighed, I snuck past everyone and ran up to the field. It was empty, minus the few scattered water bottles and missing clothing. Who the hell leaves their clothes here?

I placed 3 balls down to the ground and began to try and scoop them up and make it into the net. I grew frustrated after 25 tries and picked up a ball and threw it at the net. It hit the pole with a bang and went falling back a bit.

"I don't think that's how your suppose to play idiot." Someone taunted from behind, there were snickers from the other boys when I turned around to see who it had been. When I saw Derek there, a smirk spread across his face as he stood in front of me a few feet back. His little group if friends, stood behind him giggling and making short remarks about how terrible I was.

"I-I-" he rose his hand, shutting me up and his friends laughed harder from behind him. My cheeks got hot with embarrassment, and shame looking down between my feet. I saw his shadow cast over me as he walked closer towards me.

"What are you doing? trying to be on the team?" His friends were stupid, they laughed at everything he said. I didn't look up from staring down at the patch of grass, glaring at it like it was the one who made me so insecure.

"Helloooo? Earth to idiot- can you hear me?" He joked, a light chuckle at the end. I sighed and looked up, locking eyes with his my breath getting caught in my throat.

"Y-yes" I stuttered, I licked my lips and shook my head real quick "yes! Yes I am" I spoke more authority like. His eyebrow rose, and his stupid smirk curled at his lips.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really ass wipe, so if you don't mind I would like to do this on my own" I shouted, hearing his group 'ooh' and my remark I bent down to pick up my stuff and left.

'Fucking ass hole. Who does he think he is thinking he could embarrass me like that?! He has another thing coming if he-' I stopped ranting in my head when I heard a locked slam shut. Looking up from glaring at my bag, I saw him leaning against the locker.

"Look.. I'm sorry about that, I was juts messing around" he apologized, looking up at him I sighed and looked back down at the navy duffle bag. I nodded, and hearing his squeal of happiness made my stomach flutter.