Noir

Derek is struggling to find the Noir, surprised to see who it is .. (ShOrT because I didn't know where I was going with this)

--

After sucking the life out of the man laying now lifeless on the hospital bed, he stood up straight, letting his body relax back to its self again. He closed his eyes, letting them return back to their light brown, and his skin regain color once again.

"Well now that-- thats done.." He spoke, stepping out the hospital room and shutting the door behind him quietly. He looked back and forth from up and down the hall, seeing no one but the flickering light.

He walked down the flickering hallway silently, the only sound of his footsteps clicking. He pushed open the hospital doors, and down the hall of windows, about to open the next set of doors when a a voice suddenly spoke.

"So your the Noir" He froze. Shivering slightly, he looked to his right, only seeing his shadowy figure from the corner if his eye. The moonlight casting a shadow across his features as he stepped out from beside the doors shadow.

He didn't say anything, but turn around fully to see his face.

"The underworld just can't seem to shut up about you... Your quite popular you know" he looked up, into those eyes he used to know, and smiled, one of those fake ones serial killers give you before they rip your face apart.

"You know, they say you never leave a trace .." He whispered, his smile not flattering. Stiles didn't say a word, his eyes falling from his face to the floor. He felt humiliated, humiliated for being so stupid.

He was punching his self back and forth mentally for making contact with the werewolf. He was an idiot to kiss him in the first place, he just wasn't thinking.

"Your just not... What I expected" he finally whispered before he was standing a few meters away from him.

Stiles looked up, seeing the grin on Derek's face proving that he was going to die. But not tonight. He returned the grin, and he could feel the confusion on Derek as he didn't stop grinning either.

"You know Derek.. That's exactly what your sister said..." he paused, Derek's smile disappearing "...Before ya know.. She tried to kill me .. But guess what..."

He whispered in his face, watching his eyes slowly turn red "... I sucked the life right out of her just like everyone else"

That's when he lost it, tackling him to the ground, they struggled for a bit, Derek threw punches before he raised his clawed hand in the air. His grip around his neck tight, but suddenly memories of the normal Stiles and Derek popped into his head, all the things they did slowly replayed in his head almost like a video.

He stared down at the Noir, watching him struggle to breath, his skin turning pale - almost lifeless - his cheekbone was bruised, his lip was bleeding. He winced, seeing him chuckle blood coating his teeth. Hearing his laughter made him squeezed his neck tighter.

"Stop doing that.." He growled in his face, hearing his chuckle once again.

"Doing what- Derek? Showing you your own-" he gasped, trying to retrieve enough oxygen to taunt the werewolf more "memories if your ex-boyfriend. You kill me , your killing him to" he sneered, clawing at Derek's hand weakly.

"He would want me to kill him, so that he wouldn't have to deal with you anymore" he snapped, slowly tightening his grip.

"You miss him don't you Hale, guess what" he cackled, his face going red to purple in seconds.

"He's gone" he whispered hoarsely. Derek whimpered, but kept a firm grip on his neck.

"Kill me Derek, do it . Stiles' gone! He's dead! I killed him and you were to late" he shouted - more like a whisper shout - is eyes narrowed.

Derek was feeling the pressure. He was right, Stiles was gone, and he wasn't coming back. It was time.

For a moment, while his hand was coming down to slash across his face. When his claws made contact with his check, his head went flying to the right.

He watched the blood leave his lips towards the wall, and ooze out his cheek. He slowly turned his head to face Derek, a grin on his face and he grabbed his wrist.

"Do it Derek"

He fought the urge to rip his throat out. And just stood up and dragged him along.

"I will" he growled and tossed him in the car.