Bunny Teeth

Thank you so much for 1K reads :)

Don't you just love Tyler Hoechlins teeth? I do ♡

--

Really, the whole thing is Isaac's fault.

One second Isaac had been teasing Derek about his teeth, and how the pack knew he was actually secretly a cuddle bunny under the grumpy layers of leather and alpha werewolf while Stiles practiced his spells in the other room, and the next there was a snapping sound and a bright flash of light.

The pack knew that they were supposed to be quiet, and not talk about potentially distracting things while Stiles practiced magic. That meant no talking about Star Wars, comics, magic or pack business, and mostly, no baiting Derek. Everyone knew that Stiles couldn't resist a chance to bait Derek and see his grumpy scowl when the pack asked if he needed help getting out of his ridiculously tight jeans.

So really, it wasn't his fault. It was Isaacs.

It was entirely Isaac's fault that now, twenty minutes later, they were standing around a table in Derek's empty loft, with the grumpiest looking rabbit that anyone had ever seen.

"I didn't even know that bunnies could scowl."

Stiles sighed loudly, rolling his eyes at Isaac. He moved closer to the table and poked the fluffy rabbit in the side.

"He's actually a lot cuter as a bunny. Maybe we should just keep him like this."

Derek snapped his teeth at Stiles' finger and Stiles drew it back.

"I'm not afraid of you."

Lydia glided into the loft with the smooth clicking of heels, surveying the whole scene with a cool gaze.

"This is what I cancelled my appointment with my hair stylist for?"

Stiles spluttered and gestured at Derek.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that having an alpha bunny lead a pack of werewolves didn't count as an emergency anymore. But no, of course, you're totally right. Go back to whatever it was that you were doing."

Lydia tossed her hair over one shoulder and Isaac stepped out of her way as she approached the table. She carefully stroked a finger over Derek's fluffy back and he flinched away, baring his teeth at her. She smiled slightly.

"Looks like nothing's changed."

Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Yeah nothing except Derek is a rabbit. Lydia, I turned Derek into a RABBIT. The full moon is in three days. What happens to the puppies if their alpha is a rabbit? What happens to Derek? Does he turn into a slightly larger and scarier rabbit? Does he become a killer rabbit? I saw The Holy Grail. That could totally happen. Oh my god, we have to change him back. How do we change him back?"

Isaac slapped Stiles gently in the shoulder. Stiles drew in a deep breath, shaking himself slightly.

"No ok, you're totally right. No big deal. We can handle this. This is just like the time that I accidentally made Boyd speak only German for three weeks."

Isaac stifled a laugh and Stiles smiled at the memory. Lydia whipped out her cell phone and started typing furiously.

"Who are you texting?"

Lydia huffed and looked at Stiles, unimpressed.

"I'm letting Scott know what's going on, and then I'm going to call Deaton. Isaac is going to go get his jacket, and then he and I will go to the vet's office to figure out if we need to reverse this or if it will go away on its own. You are going to read through your spell books and figure out what you did wrong. You are not going to try to fix anything on your own until we can find Deaton. Scott and Allison are going to enjoy their well-deserved vacation and Erica and Boyd are going to keep an eye on the town in case anyone catches wind of the local alpha being a bunny rabbit. Anything else?"