Day 12

Special thanks to @tivianengel for the idea for the talent show! And also thanks for getting this story to 2000 reads! I love you all so much! And I'm sorry for all the late updates. I have no clue where my Ipod is and all my ideas for this story are on there. Like the whole plan for how this story was gonna go.... so yah. I'll have to deal with it until I can find it (I'm pretty sure my mom stole it from.me xD)

Ryans POV

So many days. So, so many days of non stop practicing our act. And let's just say my throat is as sore as ever!

Right now minx is being a little shit. She's just full out grinding on everything she sees. I'm pretty sure she's not even going to have a routine ready. She's just making it up as she goes along, but she's doing a pretty good job of it.

Felix is talking with Scott and Russ, watching Russ tune his guitar and laughing at Scott as he tried to do tricks with his drumsticks, failing, as usual.

Red and I are practicing our vocal part of the show, red is also shuffling though sheet music for her keyboard.

"Ahem" Red chimes in, flashing the sheet music for the song we are going to play in front of me. I give her a smile and a nod.

I take a quick drink of my water getting ready to sing, Felix gives me a quick glance and smiles a big smile. Oh god I love his smiles.

Everyone gets in their positions and i step up to my mic, I get a thumbs up from my boyfriend and he relaxes on to his seat.

"You'll never take us alive" Red sings

"We swore that death would do us part, they'll call our crimes a work of art" my turn now.

"You'll never take us alive" the lovely Red sings

"We'll live like spoiled royalty. Lovers and partners" moi again

"partners in crime" us both now

Everyone kicks in with their instruments. Minx is dancing in a dramatic fashion, going perfectly with the song.

I continue to sing, and once I'm done everyone applauds and slaps eachother high fives.

"That was amazing" Felix says to me with a small smile. "You voice is amazing"

"Thanks Felix I'm glad you like it, I really think we are gonna win this year" I say and Felix gives me a nod.

We continue to practice for a little while longer until my voice starts to hurt and I see Felix asleep on his chair.

I walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty" I say and shake him a little.

He looks at me with groggy eyes and smiles I help him up and chuckle a little.

I just can't believe he's mine.

We start walking out to my car, we decided we're going to pick up some dinner before we head to his house.

I drive into the parking lot of a small diner and get out of the car with him, we enter and the waitress gives us a smile.

"For two?" She says

Felix and I nod and watch as she gets out our menus then follow her to a table.

We sit down and look through our menus, I decide on spaghetti and look to Felix as he points to a brownie.

"You seriously want that for dinner?" I ask.

"I am 50000 percent serious"

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure"

I shake my head at the determination on his face, our waitress comes back to take our drink orders but we tell her that were also ready to order our meal, once she's done taking mine she moves onto Felix.

"I'll have what he's having" he says giving me a smirk.

That little shit.

She nods jotting down the order and walking away I look to Felix and see he's already looking at me.

"Who needs a brownie when I already have desert right here in front of me" he winks.

I chuckle at him and look through the window beside me, we wait until our food comes, making minimal conversation.

The waitress comes and sets down our plates, Felix gets up and walks to the waitress, looks back at me then whispers something in her ear, she nods and smiles then rushes off to the kitchen.

Felix joins me back at the table and and smiles, I give him a questioning look.

"Just don't ask, and go along with it" he says.

Soon the waitress comes out with a row of staff behind her, they start clapping and singing happy birthday and walk toward our table,I look to Felix and see he's smiling staring at what the waitress is holding.

A brownie.

The waitress sets down the dessert and everyone continues singing, Felix even joins in, snapping a picture of my shocked face, I chuckle and try to make it believable that it's my birthday.

The waitress leaves and Felix grabs the brownie from in front of me and eats a spoon of whipped cream from the top.

"You did this for a brownie" I laughed

"Yup, and it's delicious" he says with a full mouth shoving a spoon toward me.

I take the spoon from his hand and enjoy the brownie.

"What if we come back here and it's my actual birthday, and I want a brownie?"

"We can just pretend it's mine"

We finish eating, pay for our food then go to Felix's house, we decided we'd would play smash on his wii.

"Zero Suit Samus is hot as fuuuuu" I say smirking at him.

"So is female Robin, hot damn" he says back.

We compete for a while, sometimes I won sometimes I lost but in the end it was all in good fun, and I got to spend time with the person I love most of all.

"we need some music" I say.

I get up and turn on the speakers, connecting my phone to them, I start to play "scream for my icecream" by Blood on the Dance Floor.

"Oh oh oh, she lick me like ice cream" Felix starts to sing.

I quickly change the song to "Statues" by The Eden Project.

It got later and later until I decided I should call my mom and tell her I'd stay at Felix 's place.

Felix crawled into bed and I came in after, I threw the blankets over us and hugged him to myself, then we soon fell asleep in each others arms.

PLEZ READ I LOVE YOU:
Guys I'm truly SORRY for all the delays in writing, I know I keep promising things but life gets uncontrollable sometimes. Please bear with me! You guys are amazing!