Day 6

Heyyyyyy darling so how's life been? GUESS WHAT!?!? siobhan and I might start a YouTube channel, would u watch? Anywayy here's the chapter!

I awoke tangled in someone's arms, memories of last night can back to mind and I smiled a little.

I turned myself over, slowly and quietly as possible, so I wouldn't wake sleeping Felix.

I stared at Felix as he slept, in all honesty he looked really cute, like a sleeping puppy, without all the drooling.

Felix suddenly started shifting and mumbling 'aweee' I thought, it looked as if he was trying to grab something.

"Noo! Please Hikaru don't be mad at Kouru!" He whimpered.

What? Felix watches anime...

It went silent between us, I though his anime nonsense was over but... It happened again.

"SUCK MY DICK ASH, YOUR PIKACHU IS NO USE AGAINST MY BUDEW!" He sleep shouted.

"Oh god" I mumbled mentally facepalming myself.

I reached over Felix trying to get my phone when I accidentally elbowed his temple...hard.

'Holy cheese balls!" Felix screamed swatting my hand.

"Sorry Felix I didn't mean to wake you, you seemed to be having a good dream about a ten year old that never ages..." I said slightly embarrassed.

"H-how did you-"

"you talk in your sleep mr high school host club" I said, all sassy like.

"Well enough with my weird ass dreams, lets get up... It's 11:34" he said checking his phone and getting up.

I followed Felix to his room and he tossed me a t-shirt and cargo shorts then started to walk out.

"Oh my god!" I laughed. Felix suddenly spun around to see what I was laughing at.

Felix suddenly ran over and tried to cover up his pink jigglypuff underwear but it was too late for his dignity to be saved.

"Just go shower" he mumbled, his face a deep shade of red from embarrassment.

I walked into his washroom, and Felix's father was in there cleaning out the sink, a discarded razor on the counter.

"Oh Good morning Ron?" He said a little confused.

"Ryan" I said but just waved my hand dismissively.

He nodded and cleaned up, giving me a smile as he left the room. I quickly closed the door, locked it , stripped, ran the water to an acceptable temperature and hopped in.

I started shampooing my hair and let my mind drift to thoughts of felix and I...thoughts of us having a future together.

I was surprised I could think about it so easily, us being together, adopting children, just having a happy life together.

I realized I was taking too long and quickly rinsed my hair poured some conditioner on it, rinsed out again, then hopped out.

I dried myself off and put some clothes on then unlocked the door and Felix stepped in after me.

I patiently waited for Felix I'm his room... "Man this guy takes long showers" I thought.

Being my nosey self I got up and looked around Felix's room, nothing suspicious, I heard the water close and I jumped back onto his bed.

Felix came in with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I blushed as I took in his body, his toned arms, and his lightly dusted abs.

Felix grabbed some cloths and stopped in front of me. I expected him to start changing right then and their but sadly he just grabbed some socks from behind me and walked out.

Once Felix came back he sat down beside me.

"What do you feel like doing today?" He asked.

Then it hit me. Today was Thursday...

"FELIX IT'S A SCHOOL DAY, WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT SCHOOL!" I screamed.

Felix looked at me and laughed.

"It may be hard to believe but I was awake before you, and I guess you haven't seen the roads, but I don't really feel like dying today" Felix chuckled.

I ran over to his window and looked in shock, the streets looked like it was an ocean, Felix's house is raised, but I couldn't imaging what the neighbours were going through.

I said back down an thought about it. "How bout we play some good old fashion, truth or dare"

Felix smirked "fine, but no chickening out"

"Okay, Felix truth or dare?' I asked

"Dare" he said confidently.

I thought for awhile, then it came to me. "I dare you to wear nothing but your pink Pokèmon underwear"

"Fine, I know you wanna see that anyway" he said smacking his booty and getting up fetching his pink boxers

Soon Felix came back looking sexy as ever, even with his embarrassing boxers.

"Bootyful" I chuckled as he sat down.

"Ryan truth or dare" he asked

"Truth" I said, taking the safe path.

"Uhhh.... Okay, Ryan are you a virgin?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes Felix, and I'm proud of it" I said smirking.

The game went on like that, asking each other emabrssing questions, or doing unthinkable dares, until we came to this moment.

"Truth" Felix said looking exhausted as I just dared him to twerk for 5 minutes non-stop.

I put on a terrible British accent and said "is there anyone you fancy at the moment"

A warm blush spread across Felix's face "yes" he said with a nod.

"Ryan truth or dare" he said quickly after.

"Truth" I said.

"Is there anyone you fancy" he asked mimicking me.

"Yup" I said, trying to hide my blush.

"Ill tell you if you tell me" Felix

Said, making me feel like a 12 year old girl.

"On three" I said.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"You!" We said in unison.

OKAY SOOOO I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY LONG, I know it's kinda boring,

Sorry! But it will get better trust me, and thanks for holding out with me. Love you all!