Day 1

Tick-Tock...

Tick-Tock...

Tick-Tock...

The ear biting sound of the clock on the wall was driving me crazy, I already knew the time was coming but I didn't want it to come this fast.

The clock chimed a low three and I nearly jumped out of my seat. Moms coming home from her vacation and I may or may not have thrown a party while she was gone and broke her prized mirror.

I heard the car door slam and I ran upstairs to hide.

my mum came in to do her normal routine but suddenly stopped "Ryan?" my mum called "you home?" "ya" I called back.

Then came the silence...

"Ryan!" My mom shouted "where is my mirror?!" The screamed, I didn't know what to say to her the party just kept replaying in my mind.

{}{}{}{}~flashback~{}{}{}{}

I was in the living room dancing to the music booming out of the speakers, 3 neighbours already came to complain about the noise but we didn't give a fuck, we were having the time of our lives.

I was startled as some drunk girl came up and started grinding on me, I didn't know any better so I danced along with her.

"How about you go get us some more drinks....then maybe we can make our way upstairs" she slurred and gave me a flirtatious wink.

I knifed at her and walked into the kitchen to find teenage boys making out on top of the sink, I looked away quickly... Because I was kinda jealous.

I poured some Punch and made my way over to the girl, to my surprise she was sucking face with the duchy jock in my math class.

Shocked and kind of hurt I ran away and right into some blond with pretty eyes, he gave me the cutest smile but I was so embarrassed that i started running away again.

There was a CRASH I ran right into the very expensive mirror my mom got from my dad when they were married I quickly scrambled up the pieces and threw them in a bag.

I went to go meet up with that blond again he gripped my hand and we danced and danced for what felt like forever, I leaned closer to him and he did the same.

Steadily our lips connected and we were soon sloppily making out.

{}{}{}{}~f.b end~{}{}{}{}

My mother barged in my room her face red, I just heard parts of what my mother said to me, all I can recall is that I'm grounded for a month and I have to pay for the mirror...

Many thought were jumbled in my mind but only one stood out... The thought of the boy who I was kissing, what was his name again... Oh ya...

Felix

Yah man I'm back and ready to party!!! So here's the first chapt of the new story Plz

Vote

Comment

And enjoy!.