Day 7

"You" we said at the same time.

"Uhh.." I stuttered no words coming to me. I was truly shocked that my 'crush' liked me back.

"Well... How did it happen?"

"How did what happen?" I asked in confusion.

"You know, when did you start to like me?" He asked, completely flustered.

"The party" I said simply, Felix nodded.

"Same" he said.

"Welp I think it's about time we go get some food" Felix said standing up and holding his grumbling stomach.

"Dude, your stomach sounds like a whale being strangled while a house is being demolished in the background" I said smugly

"That's why we're getting food" Felix whined just as his stomach spoke up again.o

Felix shot me a stern look as I tried to Suppress my laughter. Felix and I made our way upstairs, his stomach chiming in from time to time.

"What do you wanna eat?" Felix asked and I shrugged.

Felix took out a box of pizza rolls I shot him a questioning look and he replied casually;

"Only non basic bitches eat pizza rolls, are you telling me your basic?" He asked studying the box. {oh Brandon lol}

"Spread evenly...six to eight... Balabla" he said then dumped them all on a cookie sheet and threw them in the oven.

Felix came over to me and sat down.

"So you wanna play in the flood then watch a movie?" Felix asked

"I hope your kidding" I said

"Nope." He said popping the P.

The oven chimed and Felix went to grab the pizza rolls, then set some on a plate for us and went to his speakers.

"Is it okay if I play music?" He asked.

"That's fine... Just no 'I'm coming out'" I said with a laugh.

"Don't worry" he said waving his hand dismissively.

I instantly recognized the song and started mumbling along with the lyrics.

"You know Swans Song?" felix asked surprised

"Yah Set it off is one of my favourite bands" I said smugly

"Same!, some of my friends don't like this song so I never play it around them anymore"

"Well you won't need to worry about me" I said and padded his head.

Felix and I ate with only the sound of Cody Carson's amazing voice in the background. One we were done we put our dishes away and went to the basement.

"Wanna play some Minecraft?" He asked.

"Sure" I said and Felix pulled out his laptop.

"You can use the MacBook I'll use

The Mac." He said handing me the laptop.

Felix and I spent out time playing Minecraft joking around and talking until there was a knock on the door, Felix and I got up to go see who was there.

Felix went to the Door and pulled it open.

Standing there was ken... Soaked

And bloodied holing rusted pocketknife in hand.

HI GUYS! LONG TIME

NO

SEEEE!

If been sooooo busy over the past couple weeks with family school and just life in general!

I'm sorry if this chapter is short I just wanted to get something out for you guys to read because I didn't update for so long.

BUT! There was and upside to this! I MET CHANDLER RIGGS FROM THE WALKING DEAD!

He's soooo handsome and amazing! Best experience ever!

ANNNYWAYY

I hope you enjoyed.

Vote

Comment

And have a great day!