Day 10 p2

2 REEEEAAAALLLLYY quick things before we start: 1 before it gets confusing, the chapter names have nothing to do with the actual date in the story and 2: I've been reading a lot of stories that take a chapter to answer questions about the story. Should we do that? Or is there not enough readers yet? Ok PLZ comment if we should.

.

.

.

.

.

Ryan's POV

"MAH MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD..."

I glared at Felix as he sang.

"BUT IM LIKE 'IM WITH RYAN NOW SUKAS... SO GET OFF MY YARD" Felix looked back at me.

"Better" i nodded my head in approval.

School had just ended and of course Felix and I dressed up. Felix and I decided that we wouldn't wear our real costumes to school because we wanted to save them for the camp out tonight.

We were currently walking to my house. My dear mother said I could go out for Halloween but I still had to pay the last hundred dollars i owed for the mirror- which I intend to give to her once I get my pay check this week.

I could see my home up ahead so I decided to pull out my keys, smiling as I saw the little trinket that brought so much happiness to my life.

Pfft. I said penis...

Back to reality, I looked at Felix in his Swedish cop uniform and looked down at myself. He looked so attractive and I just looked like a slob in my white sheet I used as a ghost. Oh so mainstream.

I walk up my driveway lifting my arm as I reach the door. I quickly place the key in the hole and turn until I've unlocked it. i turned it back around then opened the door, and was greeted buy my cat AK.

instantly Felix picked up the cat and walked away, leaving me standing at the doorway.

I took off my shoes and walked into the kitchen to greet my beautiful mother, who was currently making a salad. Felix popped his head through the door and looked at us.

"hola siniourita" I said giving my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"hola my chikita" she said right back.

"doesn't that mean little girl or something" Felix chimed in.

"oh hush up he didn't need to know that" my mom said turning to grin at Felix.

I put on a pouty face and picked up AK. then walked strait to my room without another word. Felix came in and dragged me back downstairs where we sat at the table as my mom cooked.

"so how was school today chikita" mom said with a chuckle

I glared at her "pretty fun, everyone loved my costume." I said gesturing to myself.

"really now. and Felix you look very handsome" mom said.

"eww mom stop hitting on my boyfriend!" I screeched.

I covered Felix's ears pulled him into a tight embrace and started whispering into his ear "I'm sorry you had to witness that, it will all be over soon enough"

Felix just pulled away and laughed. I turned to see my mom was even chuckling slightly.

"what I meant was, the girls must have been all over him, am I right?" she said.

"well most defiantly. when you're this bootyful they just can't stay away." he said with a nod.

mom set down the bowl of salad on the table and started to place some oven mitts on. she opened the oven and took out some chicken breast that smelt like heaven, but that's not all, after setting down the chicken she took out some roast beef and potatoes. then she closed the oven and turned off the stove witch had some mushroom stew boiling on it. damn this woman must be having the army over...