Day 9

It's been a whole week.

Felix and I have been a couple for a hole week!

I'm freaking spazzing my pants off because right now I'm in Felix's house waiting for my "one week anniversary surprise"

Felix and I started dating on October 22nd and it's now one week later, October 29th.

Wow Halloween is two days away! I still haven't even gotten my costume, yes my friends and I still like to go out and trick or treat.... Then sneak a few beers by the lake... But it's still lots of fun.

Felix finally came out of, where ever he just was and had a huge grin on his face. He was holding something behind his back and was trying his best not to show it.

Felix dropped down beside me on the couch and just stared at me.

"Sup?" I said as he turned to look at me.

"Mhhhsnnjsm" he mumbled

"Uh what?"

"Hmmpyanmhversuerymiluvms"

"One more time" I smirked

"HappyAnniversaryMyLove" he said really fast.

"My love?" I raided an eyebrow "your too cute"

I leaned over and gave him a small kiss "happy anniversary to you too"

I pulled back and Felix produced a small box, I took it from him and gave him a small smile, I opened the box to find multiple things like Little doohickeys and a picture of us... At the bottom of the small box there was a keychain, it was a golden heart that had Felix's name engraved on one side and on the other there was a laser cut sketch of us.

When I saw it i almost burst. It was so beautiful and was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, I ran my finger over the nicely cut design and just admired it for a while.

"Felix I have no words to explain how beautiful and amazing this is" I said and he chuckled.

"Those are words silly" Felix said, his natural happy-go-lucky expression in his words.

Felix held up his keys and showed me his keychain, the same thing but this time my name is on it.

I pulled Felix into a tight hug "thank you"

"No problemo senior" he said in a slightly Spanish accent.

"And don't worry Felix I got you something too... But your gonna have to find it yourself" I smirked and Felix pouted.

Then he eyed me searching my body.

"Bad Felix it's not in my pants!" I said giving him a 'coulda had a V8' slap.

"Ill bring you to your destination" I said getting up and grabbing Felix's hand. "But then your on your own"

*

It's been 45 minutes now and Felix is still searching the park for his gift, right now I'm just relaxing under a tree and smiling about how Felix didn't bother to check the roof of the junglegym so I thought he could use some help.

I got up and walked over to Felix without saying a word I dragged him over to the jungle gym and waited until he realized, every so often I would nudge my head up.

When Felix finally got the message he looked up. There was a small envelope with his name on it waiting for him, he reached up and took it down. Looking at me I just gave him a smile.

Felix opened up the envelope and almost died as he held up his gift. Two tickets to Warped. He ran over and hugged me so tightly I thought I was going to die.

Felix and I made our way back to his house and went strait upstairs to his room. We sat on his bed and he looked at me with a smile.

"Halloween is in a couple days and I still don't have a costume"I said.

"Then lets go tomorrow" he smiled

Sorry for the wait darlings time has not been on my side lately so as a gift I'm posting two chapies today or tomorrow morning because the next chapter is almost done! Yay!