Day 10 p1

I awoke to find arms around me and I wasn't surprised, I slept over at Felix's house last night, I slipped out of bed and Looked at my reflection in the mirror, fixing my bed hair and looking for some cloths.

Get your head outta the gutter people we didn't do Anything! Besides a steamy make out that only lasted until Felix's dad walked in and started clapping...

Deciding to where a collard shirt- for reasons untold- and some dark fitted jeans I put my hands into my pockets... Or Felix's... And walked out to the hall.

Before I stepped on the stairs I looked at the time and realized what time it was and ran back into Felix's room and jumped on his bed.

"Felix Felix FELLLIIIXXXX! Wake your flat ass up were going costume shopping!" I screeched

Felix suddenly jerked awake and just gave me a creepy smile with his eyes closed the adjusted the covers and tried to go back to sleep.

So I took matters into my own hands.

I took the pillow that I used and started attacking him until he was up and running to go get cloths.

I just chuckled to myself and walked downstairs, I walked into the kitchen and looked through cupboards then decided on strawberry pop-tarts how mainstream.

Felix joins me after and I hand him a pop-tart as he ate I took in his appearance. He decided to go with a greenish grey v-neck and a pair of just normal jeans, he had his favourite headphones wrapped around his neck and was wearing white socks... Heh i know a person who hates white socks...

Once we were done we went upstairs did our usual morning Routine which consisted of brushing our teeth doing our hair then putting some deodorant on.

Felix and I walked into his car and Drove to the nearest costume shop.

*

"How bout this one" Felix said as he pointed to a picture of a cop and a criminal.

"Felix I like you and all but for the last time... We are not getting a couples costume! Like did you see the pictures the cop is a GIRL and we are both guys, so Felix I would love to see you get in a skirt" I said and smirked at him.

Felix just looked away all embarrassed and kept me to myself. Halloween is a really big deal to me if you haven't noticed.

I kept looking around for a while, Felix had already choose his costume... An axe murderer... How boring. While I was stuck still looking for the perfect one.

Suddenly I hear a screech, it was Felix who just stepped on one of the pressure plates the store set up. Dracula just came out go his coffin and Felix almost had a heart attack, I just laughed and kept looking.

Finally something caught my eye, it was really simple but mysterious. It was a pokerfaced mask, kinda like the 'sup guy' I drew, and a black suit.

I asked the assistant to get the suit in medium for me and I tried it on, perfect fit.

Felix and I walked to the cash register and paid for our things then went back home. And as we were driving I thought to myself.

Gosh I can't wait for Halloween.

there will be a part 2 to this chapter