Event in Progress

"You really want to start a band?" Guren asked again.

Shizuka nodded once more in confirmation to the question.

"Hmm... As awesome as that sounds, I'm going to have to refuse," Guren answered, much to her silent companion's surprise. "Don't get me wrong; I would like to form a band, but right now, we have an event to focus on." Her phone let out a 'beep', and the keyboardist looked to see a message from Marina. "Speaking of, we really need to get back to CiRCLE. Come on." Without another word, Guren grabbed Shizuka by the hand again and dashed to the live house with the mute.

******

It took about half an hour for the pair to arrive at their destination. As soon as they arrived, Marina instantly put Guren to work, as the latter went out to get some supplies the former ordered from a music store nearby, upon the manager's request. As for Shizuka, she was manning the cafe on her own, cooking and making whatever dishes the customers had ordered. Amongst the many customers dining at the cafe...

"Mmm~ Yummy~ In the end, we can't start anything without Shizu-chan's food~!" Kasumi squealed, enjoying some katsudon.

"It's all so good~! Not eating her food when we have time feels like a lot of waste~!" Tae exclaimed, having the same dish.

"That's a bit of an exaggeration there," Arisa stated, having some light, fluffy omelettes.

"But you have to admit, Shizuka-chan really is a great chef," Rimi pointed out, eating a slice of chocolate cake. "So good~"

"That's true. Kind of makes me want to hire her for our bakery," Saya agreed, having some pasta.

As PoPiPa sat at a table near the counter, enjoying their meals, Shizuka overheard their chat and blushed lightly in embarrassment.

"In any case, back to the talk of the event, we have the theme prepared for the Girls Band Party. Moca-chan said she'll ask her mom if she could help with the posters and flyers..." Arisa began to list off.

"For food and refreshments, I would love it if we can have some chocolate coronets and other pastries from Saya-chan's shop!" Rimi suggested.

"From our place?!" the drummer gasped, surprised at the suggestion. "I mean, if it's okay with Marina-san, then sure..."

"Tsugumi's parents run a cafe, too. They might have some helpful advice to give," Tae pointed out.

"Kanon-senpai and Chisato-senpai really love sweets, too. They said they often go out for tea and cakes together," Rimi added on.

"Since when did you guys learn all this stuff about the other bands?!" Kasumi asked.

"We talked a lot together at that mini-live party the other day. Right, Arisa?" Saya answered, moving the attention to the keyboardist amongst them.

"Y-Yeah..." Arisa admitted.

"Aww... That sounds like so much fun~!" Kasumi whined.

"You were there, too, idiot!"

"I know, but still~!"

"I mean, sure we made some new friends, but Poppin'Party girls are still number one..." As Arisa muttered that, her face turned pink in embarrassment.

Fortunately, it seemed no one heard her, as Kasumi asked, "Hm? Did you say something?"

"Nothing!"

As Arisa shouted that, a light gasp was heard nearby, and the band turned to see Shizuka standing behind the blonde, trembling, with a tray of french fries in hand.