Trouble Once More

In Studio Room 3, the joint band had just finished playing a song. With them acting as their supervisor of sort was Guren.

"I really have to say, for a band that was practically just formed today, you girls sure can play well enough together," the part-timer commented.

"Is it not obvious? As people who joined the event, we all wish for the Girls Band Party to succeed," Sayo said.

"Yeah. And it won't do us any good if we keep arguing over who plays last. Playing a new song together is the best option," Tsugumi pointed out.

"She's right. The Girls Band Party is coming up in a week and a half, after all," Maya said.

"And we don't want to fall victim to whatever you'll do if we don't compromise," Tae bluntly said, with Hagumi nodding in agreement.

"Hanazono-san!" the second-years gasped, while Tsugumi looked at her in bafflement.

To their relief or not, Guren simply chuckled at those words. "I'll have you know, I don't solve everything with violence," she said.

"Even though you did all those things to us the other day?" Hagumi asked, surprising the sane members once more.

"I believe I had said it the other day, but that was a punishment and a lesson, as well as a warning for being such silly, silly girls. You're not being silly now, are you?" Guren said, ruffling Hagumi's hair at the last part.

"Wah! H-hey!" she giggled.

'I want to believe that, but I don't...' Tsugumi and Maya doubted with a weak smile.

"By the way... why are you having us play each other's song?" Sayo asked, changing the subject.

As the guitarist of Roselia said, for the past few hours, Guren had the others play each other's band's song. The melody portion of the song was still a work-in-progress by the vocalists, who promised they will have it done by the end of the day so they could use the remaining time to practice their song, so in the meantime, Guren was having the joint band play other songs.

"Because there is no point in good composition if the musicians are not on the same page. I much rather not spend possibly a week of practice working on just that song, only to hear you girls, though doing your part so perfectly, being at some war with the rest. Playing each other's songs like this will help bridge you all together, and give all the vocalists the support they need," Guren reasoned. Upon hearing her reason, everyone all just stared at her with wide eyes, which did not go unnoticed by her. "... What?"

"Nothing, it's just..." Sayo trailed off, unsure of how to say what she was thinking.

One girl, on the other hand, was not as hesitant. "It's surprising that you think this much for us, Guren-san," Tae bluntly said, to the other three of the four collaborative band members' shock.

'Why would you say that out loud?!'

Thankfully, Guren took no offense to that. "Now look here, remind me who it was that opened you people's eyes about how silly and childish you were acting?"

"Ah, that is true," Tae agreed.

With how calmly Guren was taking all the blunt statements, the others minus Hagumi could not help but be quite cautious around her. Especially the two from Haneoka, who were especially worried with the rumors concerning the part-timer.

Just then, a knock was heard at the door, followed by a call. "Knock knock~ This is Moca-chan."

"Eh? Moca-chan?" Tsugumi called, as Guren went to open the door.