Everyone, Meeting!

Days passed since the formation of Outcast, and it was finally the day of the Girls Band Party. In the time that passed, the collab band got their song down perfectly- save for the missing lyrics- the snack team made their final decision on the treats and drinks to be sold, and the advertising team spread word around town about their event. Not only that, but after much thought and seeing how hard Guren and Shizuka were working at CiRCLE in addition to working on their first song as a band, as well as how the other band girls were helping out around the live house, Kohaku and the Wada twins decided to help out around the event as well.

This was especially good for Guren, as it meant having the chief of police's daughter keeping a close eye on her when she goes out on Marina's errands, saving her from whatever accusations she will get herself caught in. Specifically if she meets up with a certain cop while she was out.

... A meeting that dreadfully happened... Had it not been for Kohaku being there, Guren would've been arrested on false charges- again- and cause unwanted problems for CiRCLE.

As for the half-twins, when the other girls found out about their lending assistance, at first, they were quite worried about them, especially Hitomi. However, as time went on, the girls gradually came to accept them as staff members of the live house. Miu was one thing, but the mixed band was especially impressed by Hitomi's chromesthesia. In fact, it was thanks to her assistance that they managed to get the song done perfectly.

And now, the day of the party has finally come, as Shizuka and the snack team got to work on setting up the treats and refreshments at the cafe, and Guren, Kohaku, and the Wada sisters made one final check up on the stage. Once everything was set up, the bands all arrived, and everyone got changed into their event uniforms.

"Here it is, the main event..." Marina began. "It really went by so quickly, huh. It's gone so well so far, I hope our luck continues..."

"If it doesn't, then I'm sorry," Guren said, already predicting something to happen because of her curse.

"Hey, don't go apologizing for something you didn't do," Kohaku told her. "Besides, you don't know if anything will happen."

"No... Somehow I feel like... Nah, maybe you're right... Although..." Guren looked around the area. Out of everyone present, there were several people who were absent. One 'band' that was absent. "Where's Pastel*Parrots? They should be here by now."

"You mean 'Pastel*Palettes', don't you?" Arisa corrected in a low mutter.

"Chisato-san sent an email a little earlier," Tae said. "Apparently, they got caught up with a bit of work, but they should arrive in time for the show."

"Really? Then we might need to rearrange the schedule a bit, won't we?" Miu asked.

"I'm not sure if that's possible, given that each band already handed in their respective setlist based on the order they were to appear in," Hitomi pointed out.

"Even if we can make do with that, what of the rehearsal?" Sayo added.

"I've been listening to everyone's practice the past several days, and I even visited Pastel*Parrots' agency while they were practicing the other day. They sound good enough to me," Guren informed.

"You have no intention in memorizing our band names, do you?" Misaki asked, noticing the trouble-prone hire purposely messing up on the name, as she had with the other band names.

"In any case, if Sakura-san claims them to be good enough to perform, then all is well," Sayo stated.

"Someone's got high expectations for you," Kohaku joked.

"Who do you think has been helping these girls with their collab song?" Guren retorted with a smirk. "In any case, we may need to make changes to the timetable. Not to mention the setlist, as well. The second to go is Afterglow, right? Let's see if we can readjust the songs you'll be playing. Unless if you absolutely want to stick to your original setup."