Meeting the Disables

After a short ride to the hospital, Guren was taken to the medical room for one of the doctors to disinfect and stitch up her cut. Thankfully, though it would leave a scar due to the lack of proper care earlier, it wasn't really as bad as it looked. ... Much.

"You're lucky none of your vitals or nerves got damaged," the doctor said, as he bandaged up the stitched scar. "It'll take a week for the wound to close up, but do anything to strain it, and it may have a negative impact on the recovery."

"Yes, sir," Guren sighed, as he then put a cast on her arm.

"Just as a precaution. There's no way you could have that cut if you're not a troublemaker," he said.

Guren could only look away when he said that, for the guy wasn't entirely wrong, not that she wanted to get into trouble in the first place.

It didn't take long for the cast to be secured on her arm, as Guren left the medical room, heading to the lobby to schedule a visit for the cast and stitches to be removed. Once she got there, Shizuka, who sat at a chair waiting for her, the keyboardist's bag in hand, got up and approached her co-worker.

"How is it?" she asked from her notepad.

"Not too bad. Still needed stitches, though. And a cast, just to be safe. Gonna make a schedule for next visit to get these removed," Guren explained.

Shizuka turned a page on her book. "Will you still be able to play?"

"Hm? Oh, you mean for the band. You really are serious about that..."

Shizuka tilted her head in confusion, wondering what she meant, in which Guren noticed.

"Ah, don't worry about it. Yeah, I can still play. At least, the doctor didn't say I can't. Plus, I often played while I have bruises on my arms or broken wrists, so it's no biggie."

Hearing this shocked Shizuka, as she frantically shook her head and waved her arms in panic.

"Whoa, calm down! I was just kidding," Guren said, taken aback by the response.

Shizuka stopped panicking upon those words, though still looked at her with worried, teary eyes.

"Like I said, you don't have to worry. In any case, come on. The sooner I make that schedule, the quicker we can return to CiRCLE." As Guren said that, she made her way to the receptionist, when something hit her leg and caused her to trip on it. "Ah!"

"Oh! Oh god, I'm so sorry!" a voice apologized, responsible for the trip.

Guren turned to the voice and saw, to her bafflement, a girl with bandages over her eyes, holding a walking stick. The girl had long, messy violet hair and had on a light blue shirt with a red hoodie over it, pink skirt, black socks, and lavender and black sneakers. If it weren't for the bandages covering her eyes, Guren and Shizuka both would've thought the girl had... quite the unique taste for fashion.

 quite the unique taste for fashion