Hidden Truth

Guren chased Shizuka all the way to a park, where the mute seemed to have disappeared.

"Senpai! Where are you?! Hey!" she called. "Come on, you have to give me a chance to explain!"

Unknown to her, the mute was hiding in a large tube, crouching in place, holding her knees close to her chest, as she tried to hold back the urge to cry, not wanting to be found by the one person she thought had felt the same way she did from that session. To think, the one time she wanted to form a band with someone, that very person did not want to be in her band. Was she not allowed to be in an honest band? Was she not allowed to jam freely as other people do in bands? If such a thing was her fate, if she had known this is what would become of her after taking the slightest interest in music, she might as well...

"I thought I heard shouting," came a different voice. Shizuka peeked out from the end of the tube and saw an officer approaching Guren. "Causing trouble again, Sakura?"

"Seriously, Daisuke? I don't have time for you," the girl said to him, baffling the mute for the tone she used towards the law of all people.

"As if those crimes weren't enough, now you want to disrupt peace? How low you've gotten these days. And this time, you can't say you didn't do it when I saw firsthand," Daisuke accused, much to Shizuka's shock.

"Oh, so when you're searching for someone, you don't shout for them? Even a child knows you're suppose to call out for that person's name if you're looking for them," Guren argued.

"Add in arguing with the police to the list. It's off to the station with you." Daisuke reached out to grab the girl, who took a step back.

"That's just bullshit! Just because you don't like me does not give you the right to arrest me for something so trivial! And you call yourself a cop?!"

"Now you're resisting arrest and questioning the police. You just love to go against the law, don't you?" Shizuka noticed the guy reach for his baton by his side and quickly rushed out of the tube. "What's next? Assault?!" Just as he said that, he took his baton out and swung... only to hit the interfering Shizuka instead of the intended Guren, and knocked her hat right off her head.

"Shizuka!" Guren cried out, catching the mute who held her head in pain, right around her left eye. She then glared at Daisuke, knowing full well that hit was truly meant for her. "Bastard! What the hell were you thinking?! What kind of cop just attacks someone?!"

Said officer himself was panicking before he recollected himself and said, "Pushing your problems away, are you?! This wouldn't have happened if you just complied-!"

"Complied to what?" came a voice familiar to the girls, as the trio looked and saw Yukina and Lisa approaching them.

"What the heck is going on here?!" the bassist of Roselia questioned.

"I don't have time for you, kids! I only have business with this criminal here!" Daisuke said.

"Criminal? For what crime?" Yukina questioned.

"Disrupting peace, resisting arrest, and attempting assault. You kids should learn this, so you don't end up just like this bitch!"

"You're the one disrupting peace, here!" Guren argued. "All I did was search for Shizuka, whom you had attacked! And I didn't attempt any assault at all!"

"Making up lies in front of the law, as well. You're not doing yourself any favor at all, Sakura!"

"I don't want to hear that from you!"

"Neither do I," Yukina agreed with the teen staff. "Lisa and I didn't just arrive here. We didn't hear everything, but we did see what happened."

"Yeah. Guren didn't make any attempt to attack at all! You were the one who just swung your baton out of nowhere! This is that convenience store incident all over again!" Lisa added, clearly remembering this officer falsely accusing the staff member of CiRCLE.