Start the Music!

As Pastel*Palettes worked on their part of the performance, every member in the audience practically became entranced by their songs, as one would expect from professionals. Throughout the performance, towards the back of the audience where the backstage equipments were, Shizuka and Guren stood, taking over for Marina in acting as support for the five performing bands.

"Those guys continued the flow quite well. Then again, I guess it is to be expected from professionals," Guren stated. "At this rate, if everyone else plays as well as they did during rehearsal, the Girls Band Party will end in a success."

Shizuka nodded in agreement to her words, also hoping the show ends in a success.

******

After Pastel*Palettes was done with their performance, Afterglow was next. They who also managed to keep the crowd fired up throughout the live. After them was Poppin' Party, then Hello, Happy World!, and lastly Roselia.

Throughout all of the five bands' performance, the audience loved each and every single one of them. Regardless of how different each band's style of music were, they were entranced by it all.

In the break room, the bands all gathered, having a little meeting before the final part of the show begins.

"Ahh~, that was so much fun~!" Hina exclaimed as she stretched her arms. "We've put on a really great show today!"

"Yeah! The whole audience was just beaming! I really think they feel the same way," Hagumi said.

"Good job, everyone! It's time to prepare for our final song," Sayo reminded.

"Speaking of, Kasumi, what about the final lyric? Have you decided what it is yet?" Ran asked.

Kasumi gave no answer, as she seemed to be in thought. An action that seemed to worry some of the band members.

"K-Kasumi-chan?" Aya called.

"The final lyric..." Kasumi uttered out.

Before she could give a response, the door opened, and Kohaku walked in with Miu and Hitomi.

"Are you guys doing okay in here? You have to go back up in a few," Kohaku asked.

"Ah! Good timing!" Kasumi called, to many's bafflement. "Hey, hey, Kohaku-chan! What do you think the last lyrics of the song should be?"

Their bafflement grew even more from the question. "You... You haven't thought about it?!" Arisa asked.

"No, I thought of it. But I want to know what she thinks it should be," Kasumi corrected. A response that confused her keyboardist.

"Even if you were to ask me..." Kohaku said, unsure if she should give her answer.

"We still haven't decided on the final lyrics. We would like to have some extra thoughts before making them official," Yukina spoke up, increasing the surprise of several.

"W-Well..." Kohaku wanted to decline, still, but as she thought back to the performance- to when she went up on stage as the opening act- all sorts of hesitance just left her, as she took in a breath. "I'm not sure if it can be used as lyrics. In fact, to be honest, I pretty much just returned to the basics in writing lyrics to a song. As you know, I'm deaf, and yet I am also the vocalist. I have responsibilities as the face of my band to ensure people know well who we are. Not just on the outside, but the inside, too. After what I've experienced on stage, and what I have been watching from the audience, what I've felt was I watched all five of you perform, there isn't a doubt in my mind. It's not a good final lyric, I know, but if it's anything to go by... 'Heart-pounding fun!' Or something like that."