18*

We stumbled into our home, mumbling about how enchanting tonight's scenery was. "It was so beautiful, better than I could've ever imagined!" I exclaimed, more talking to myself rather than Harry. At the first step, Harry held my waist close to him, smiling, examining me. 

"You're perfection," He mumbled staring at me. Just then, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hopped up, wrapping around his broad waist and smiled. 

"It's because I'm yours." That's all I managed before he stumbled to our bedroom, scattering my neck and face with kisses, and of course murmuring sweet nothings the entire time. Personally, I didn't think I could ever want him this much, it was captivating.

We walked in attached to each other, only making it to the wall, where he pushed me against, to catch our breath. "Fuck Vi," Harry moaned, slowly thrusting his hips at me as we panted desperately. 

"Let's keep going," I giggled, my voice slightly jumpy since my body bounced with each thrust he made, which got faster with every movement. He smirked before reaching for my back to lay me lightly on the bed. 

I pulled him closer to me, but not close enough. His lips traced me lips so nicely, so smoothly yet so, so needy. He kissed me for what felt like two seconds, I wanted more, but I also wanted him. His hands trailed to the hem of my dress, lifting it slowly before taking it off and lying it next to us on the bed. I was now only in my underwear.

"Take them off," I said looking down. He smiled and shook his head. 

"Take my clothes off," He said, angling himself for me. I giggled before sitting up to take his shirt off first. Then unbuttoning his jeans and letting them slide down. "Okay my turn now," He said, tapping me back and completely undressing me. 

I was obviously aroused, he didn't need to undress me for us to realize this. But now I pulled him close and kissed him hard. Our lips morphed together like a puzzle, only one piece perfect for the other. It was an incredible sensation. 

He undressed himself completely now and asked if I was ready and I was.