1

Violet's POV

His smirk was so intense, it caused my cheeks to flush in an instant. Everyone noticed was staring at me, and the man knew this, so he maneuvered to where only he could see me, thanks to his broad form. I smiled at the kind gesture, before realizing I was still on the floor. 

"You alright, love?" he asked. There he goes again with the nicknames, I'm not even sure I can respond without embarrassing myself. His English accent this all more intriguing. "Yeah I'm alright I guess, thanks." I mumbled. Looking up, I saw his hand out and held mine out as well. He quickly grabbed my hand, which was weirdly smaller than his by a bit, and helped me stand.

When up, I patted my dress down and fixed my socks. "Try not to fall on your way to your seat, darling, wouldn't want anyone else helping you up while I'm teaching." He said, with a perfect smile. My eyes opened in shock, registering the fact that I bumped into Mr. Styles. He truly was as young as people said.  

I expected him to be slightly older, for the rumors to be false, but he looked only a few years older than me. "Go sit down, show must go on." He said with a small chuckle. I just nodded and made my way in, making sure not to fall, and found a seat in the back of the room.

-

The presentation came to an end thirty minutes later, and I hadn't retained any of the information. He seemed unfazed, but I couldn't help but stare at his figure the entire time. I just couldn't fathom the fact that I'd fallen in front of him and was late.  Everybody had left the room, leaving me and Mr. Styles alone.

"Do you think I could take you out on a walk, it's stuffy in here?" He asked.

"I hardly know you,sir" I said. He laughed with me and responded, "That is true, but no need to be so formal." 

Pondering for only a minute, I decided to walk with him, no harm done. "Fine, let's get going." I said with a nod. We walked in silence, him leading the way towards the doors and outside of the beautiful atmosphere.  He led me to a bench and sat down, patting his left knee. Without thinking, I sat on his knee and faced him, seeing nothing wrong with this. He hummed and placed his hand on my covered thigh. 

"You can sit next to me if you want to, if you'd be more comfortable." He said. 

"I don't mind, 's not that bad." I replied. His eyes widened for a split second and he sat father back on the bench, getting comfortable. We sat there for awhile and took in the setting: scattered trees and different statues covered in moss or surrounded by flowers.

His hand traced along my now bare knee and I was lied back on his shoulder. Despite just meeting him, I was pretty comfortable, certain he wouldn't pull any shit since he offered me to sit somewhere else. Bare minimum. 

We began making small talk about my studies, work, anything that really came to mind truly. We talked enough for me to truly be comfortable sitting on this man's lap. My professor's lap. I was enjoying myself. 

"Can I have your number, to you know, keep in touch?" Harry, which I learned was his name, asked. I nodded and handed him my phone after unlocking it. Obviously I wasn't going to deny someone to talk to in an unknown country. 

A minute later my phone was back in my hand with a new contact titled "H".  He smiled and patted my lap, "Let's get you back home, I've got more work today." I nodded and eventually got up and let him lead me back towards my apartment.

I walked up the stairs to my door, walked in throwing my belongings on the couch, and plopped to my carpet. I sat there for a moment before I got bored and put on my favorite record and closed my eyes.