5

Violet's POV

It's been a month with Harry and we've been inseparable since that first night. I stayed at his house more often than I stayed home and I was completely okay with that. Today I was, yet again, on my way to Harry's. Bag in hand, I walked down his street humming some random song. 

When his house came into view I saw him standing outside waiting for me with a toothy grin. I decided to run to his house because I couldn't wait to be with him."Hey beautiful," Harry said, wrapping his arms around my waist, slightly lifting me off the ground. 

"Hi," I said softly into the crook of his neck. 

"What d'ya want to do today?" He asked, placing me back on my feet. 

"Can we get some clothes to keep at yours?" I asked, looking down at my bag. The constant packing and unpacking made it feel like I was going to and fro my parents' again, which I hated. It made more sense to get things for just Harry's. 

I could never get used to how green and bright his eyes were. "Y'know you could just move your clothes here." He said, jokingly I hoped. I was a bit taken aback, but laughed and shook my head. I was very fond of him, and I didn't mind the idea of waking up to him everyday but I wasn't sure I was ready.

"You'd get sick of me," I said with a goofy smile. 

"Never," Harry said, throwing his hand up in defense. I rolled my eyes playfully. 

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked, before bringing his hands up to snatch me. He was going to tickle me because he knew by now that I hated it. Just like he hated when I rolled my eyes at him. 

I nodded my head and walked to the front door, letting myself in. I heard him groan from outside, but continued walking up to his room.

 "Violet, come here!" Harry called from downstairs, but I payed no attention to him and instead, I changed into a short dress. Being comfortable was a necessity if we were going shopping. I hated anything too constricting, basically just pants, so I tried to stay away from them. 

"I'm coming!" I yelled before skipping down the stairs and into the living room. "Had to change," I said shrugging my shoulders. I walked over to him and sat down on the couch arm. 

"You know I was being serious before, you should just move in." Harry said, with an eyebrow raised.

"I'll think about it," I said before slapping his chest. He sighed and put his arm around my waist, making me smile. Turning my face towards his, kissing his cheeks, the tip of his nose, then finally his lips. I'd never get used to the feeling of his lips on mine. I sunk into him as our lips moved together, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His lips trailed to my cheek, neck, collar bone, and back up. "Can we go upstairs?" I asked in between a kiss. Instead of answering, Harry lifted me in his arms bridal style and carried me up to his room, plopping me onto the bed.

I giggled as he came on top of me, kissing my cheeks and nose playfully. "You're so giggly today," Harry said with a smile. 

"I love being with you," I said, kissing his lips. If you could hear a smile, his would be screaming it was so wide.

"I had to have been so bored without you" He said, trailing his hands up my sides.I smiled before taking in the  sensation that went throughout my body from his very touch. I wanted to have this everyday, just these small moment with Harry. I just didn't know if I wanted to jump, again

I pulled his face closer to mine, kissing him passionately, and playing with his curls. He started pulling my dress upward, and without hesitation, I let him take it off. "Beautiful, as always." Harry mumbled before kissing down the valley between my breasts, down my stomach, and to the band of lace.

I pulled him back up, eager for his lips, and sealed us together for a brief minute. 

"Harry I want to be with you."

"You are with me, silly." He said before kissing my nose. His hands came back to my hips, drawing shapes into them with delicate movements. I hummed and leaned into him blissfully. Maybe I did want this every day. 

"No like... more frequently?" I said laughing nervously. He looked at me confused, but I just stared back. Hopefully he made the connection on his own. 

"You wanna move in?" He asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, I think so."

Go big or go home I guess. But it already felt like I was home.