13

Violet's POV

I closed the bathroom door as Harry looked at me. It suddenly felt tight in the room with tension, both of us knowing why I was late and that he was upset. 

"Harry say something," I mumbled, leaning back into the bathroom door. He adjusted his posture, making the mattress move, and locked eyes with mine once more.

"Do you have any idea how worried and upset I was?" He asked, genuinely curious. In all honesty, I had no idea how upset he was. I was too drunk to even grasp his point of view when I first came home.

"No Harry I didn't think." I, said truthfully. 

His lips pressed in a straight line as he thought about what to say. Shuffling on my feet, thumbs twiddling, I anticipated him to yell or raise his voice like I might've.

"I just don't understand how you can agree to a time then not fucking check the time." He said shaking his head. 

"I was drunk Harry, I wasn't concerned with the time, I was focused on getting home without face planting." I said.

"You shouldn't have gotten that drunk in the first place." Harry said, pinching the bridge of his nose, aggravated. I rolled my eyes at his quite childish move.

"Don't give me attitude." He commanded.

 "Who cares about an attitude, which I don't have. What are you gonna punish me?" I said all too quickly. Obviously that wasn't meant to be sexual, but my cheeks reddened at the fact that I said it.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." Harry said, smirking yet still angry. I laughed slightly before going back to being serious.

"You wouldn't do a thing to me, especially all mad like this." I said, putting my arms out.

 "Violet, if you gave permission," Harry responded, pushing his hair out of his face.

"Harry." I scolded.  "Don't distract me, you were mad two seconds ago."

With that, Harry arose from the bed and closed the gap between us by pushing me against the bathroom door, just an inch between our faces.

"Mad? No, just worried baby," Harry said. 

Looking into his eyes so close to mine a sighed. "Fine, worried." 

He smiled before cupping the side of my face and bringing it closer to him. I leaned in a little before he leaned back. At this rate, nothing would happen.

"You have any idea what it's like to go a whole night without you by my side, not knowing where you might be, being added to that?" He asked, looking down to me. He expected an answer.

"No."

"Okay, well don't do it again. Next time it's with me or a text every thirty minutes."

"Yes, sir."

With that, he smirked and finally connected our lips. He seemed satisfied enough with the compromise and had other things in mind, now. 

He took over, his hands on my face, side, neck, anywhere he thought to put them. I was breathing heavily holding onto his shoulders. He kissed me over and over until he noticed I wanted more. 

"Harry." I moaned into his mouth.

"Hmm?"

"Let's get on the bed, yeah?" I asked, nodding towards our unmade bed.

Next, he picked me up swiftly and started for the bed. I laughed as he placed me down. With a smile he came onto the bed and towards me to kiss me once more.