2

Violet

I woke up five hours later sprung out on my floor, record still going. Today is officially number one on my "worst times waking up" list. I sat up, wiping drool from my chin, and checked my phone. I had a few missed messages from Harry saying "hi" or "what's up".  I wasn't in the mood to type so, I decided to call him instead of responding to the texts. 

"Hey ." Harry mumbled into the speaker, making my cheeks flush. 

"Hi Harry." I responded. I heard him shift on the other line and he cleared his throat, due to not speaking for a long period of time. "I fell asleep on my floor." I said, answering his unasked question. 

He chuckled, "Sound comfortable." 

I yawned a laugh. "Oh of course, my ideal nap."

"You sound exhausted." He mumbled into the phone. I had to admit, even after my nap, I was exhausted.

 "Yeah, I'm pretty tired." I said, sighing. 

"Do ya mind me coming over to pick you up?" He asked, nervously. My eyes widened at the thought of going to Harry's house. I just met him, but I wanted some type of adventure. Needed it actually. 

I had never gone to a guy's house, especially to one I just met.  knew Harry wouldn't do anything I wasn't comfortable with so I said, "Sure, pick me up in an hour." I assumed he knew my address after me repeating it many times since meeting him, super safe by the way.

Once the call ended, I ran into my bathroom to freshen up, taking a quick shower without washing my hair, putting on a small amount of makeup, and drying my hair.  I felt anxious, but I began packing an overnight bag that consisted of toiletries, an outfit for tomorrow, and the rest of my dignity. 

I threw sweatpants and a white cropped shirt on and made sure to eat something small. It had been fifty-five minutes since the call ended, and I was now nervously pacing through my apartment. Five minutes of pacing passed by when I heard a car's horn from outside, making me jump.

I grabbed my bag, my keys, and my phone and ran down the stairs and onto the sidewalk. "Hi! Thanks for picking me up," I said as I got into his Lincoln town car. 

"Hey." He said looking towards me with a small smile. He waited until  I was situated before he began driving and placed his hand on my left knee. He seemed to do this when sitting, I figured it was because he didn't know where to put his hands. 

We sat in silence the entire drive to his home, but the silence had ended when I saw his huge house and gasped. He chuckled at my expression, stopped the car, and got out of the car to open the door for me. He led me to the front door, fumbled with his jeans,in search for the key.  He opened the door allowing me to walk inside before him.

"Oh my gosh.." I mumbled in complete awe. The house was designed perfectly and fit Harry's aesthetic, mysterious but pretty. "Come with me to the room to set your stuff down." He said, interrupting my gaze. 

I nodded my head and followed him up the long flight of stairs to his bedroom. He opened the door and led me inside. He sat down on the bed as I put my bag on a nearby chair.

"If you want to get ready for bed I can leave the room." He said looking me up and down. "Thank you, I'll only be a minute." I said with a smile. He nodded and left the room, as I went to my bag and slipped the nightgown on. It was slightly cold in here. Damn past me for choosing a nightgown.

"I'm done!" I chirped. He entered the room once again, stopping in the doorway to take in the view. "You look great." He said. 

I blushed and said, "Thank you."

He smiled at me before walking into his closet, closing the door. I assumed he was changing, so I made my way over to the bed and lifting the duvet. Not even two minutes passed before he walked out in only black sweatpants. 

"I hope you don't mind the no shirt, I can't stand wearing them to bed." He said, playing with the hair on the back of his head. I shook my head, making him nod his. 

He joined me at the side of the bed before getting in and making sure he wasn't near my side. I followed suit, staying away from his. We talked for a few minutes before my nap wore off and I fell asleep.

I was actually comfortable too.