8*

Harry sat between my thighs, taking my clothes off as soon as those five words left my mouth. All the neediness I saw in the bathroom was getting unleashed in front of me, and I loved every single second. 

My neediness matched his, when I took my time taking his shirt then his pants off. Slowly watching his eyes follow the pieces of clothing hitting the floor, then resuming on my naked, exposed, body.  

"You're beautiful," He mumbled, before placing his tatted hands on my breasts. I smiled before wrapping him close to me and pressing our lips together. I could kiss him for hours, because each kiss felt different, though they were the same. 

Waiting was becoming too much. I needed him and was overworked after witnessing something so obscene and hot to now being exposed to him. My patience was ran out.

"Are you going to fuck me now, Harry?" I was panting, wound up. I wanted him so badly, and he was making me wait for an unbearable amount of time. Especially when we're both naked. I'd do anything, really. 

"'M just taking my time, wanna make it feel good, doll." 

"I don't care, just give it to me." I said before abruptly flipping us over, so was on top and felt more in charge. He smiled before grabbing onto my hips and moving them front to back on his thigh. 

The sudden friction made my entire body shift and shake, a moan escaping my lips. I could easily finish on his thigh, but it wasn't I wanted. I wanted to feel him inside of me, all of him. I wanted to voice that to him too.

"You look so good all on my thigh,  baby."

"I look even better with you in me though," I said before lifting myself off his thigh, and moving myself against his cock. Though he wasn't inside me yet, I still got the euphoric feeling of having him so close.

So did he, with the way his lips were parted, his eyes were heavy. We were both a moaning mess, seconds away from just fucking for hours. I could see the game he was playing in his mind. Did he want to give in, or did he want to watch me get myself off like this?

"C'mon Harry, let me fuck you." 

He hummed before lifting me again, this time grabbing his shaft and aligning it perfectly with my center. I sank down easily, completely aroused. We both groaned from the sudden stretch, our faces contorted in complete sex. 

That night, we were in bed for hours, making up for any amount of time we don't spend connected.