9

Violet's POV

I had been living with Harry for two months now.  The longer I was with him, the more I fell in love with him. Being with him in our house, was starting to feel more and more like home. With me going to my classes and Harry going to work, we haven't had any fun. 

In fact, Harry has gotten more tensed up and frustrated now that he's back into work. Of course we sleep in the same bed every night and he holds me, but I feel as if he's constantly anxious. That's why I had the bright idea to take him shopping and to dinner. I just had to ask him.

I walked down the marbled stair and into Harry's office, where I heard him arguing over the phone. "No you don't understand, it has to be sent out today!" He yelled at the other person. He was pacing back and forth, messing with his numerous rings.

I decided to wait until Harry's call had ended before going inside the office. I sat outside the door on a velvety arm chair, playing with the arms and texture of the material, for about five minutes. I heard Harry order the person on the other line one last time, before the call ended.

"Bloody hell," Harry said. When I eventually walked in he looked extremely annoyed with hands pressed to the bridge of his nose. 

"Harry." He looked over at me and forced a smile.

 "Darling, c'mere," he said, holding out his hand.

I walked into the wooded room, prepared to ask him on our little date night. When I was close enough, Harry pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Harry, do you want to go to dinner and shopping?"I said into his chest.

We stood there for a minute, Harry still holding me, until like I assumed he agreed to go on the date. This made me excited so, I peppered numerous kisses on his cheeks, chin, nose, and then finally his lips. He smiled into every kiss, easing up a bit.

"I'll go get ready!" I said cheerfully, before leaving the office and heading to our room. I wanted to wear a dress, for easy access to try things on at shops. So, I looked through my closet and found a beautiful floral sweetheart necked dress.

I took the dress over my head, and let it flow down my body. It was stunning but most importantly I felt stunning. As I was looking in the mirror gawking, Harry came in the room.

I expected him to walk up to me, but he just stood there. "Harry.." I mumbled. 

He smiled, "Yes?"

This made my heart flutter, "I've noticed you were stressed and I just wanted to finally tell you that I love you." 

I don't know what came over me to finally say it but, with his emotions lately and how I've fallen for him the more we get used to each other it just came out naturally. The biggest smile spread across Harry's face and everything that had bothered him earlier today seemed unreal. I was suddenly filled with joy that I told him.

"I love you more." Harry said truthfully.

I walked up to Harry and hugged him tightly, expressing my feeling without saying it again. Then he kissed my forehead to show that he also was saying it. It felt great and if I could I'd frame this moment to remember.

"You ready to go? " Harry said into my hair. I nodded my head as he placed his hand on the small of my back and led me out of our room and to the front doorway. Outside, Harry led me to his car, opening and closing doors for me, showing affection. It was already better, we were already having a great time and the night hadn't ever started.

Harry began driving to a beautiful Italian restaurant near the mall. We listened to music and sang to each other, his voice overpowering mine and sounding outstanding. Inside the restaurant, Harry and I sat at a private booth with bottle of champagne and overpriced pasta. He made so many jokes to the point where my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

The only thing I thought of was how perfect we were, how incredible this all was, and how happy I was to be with him. The dinner had both of us full, and me a little bloated. This didn't stop us from racing to the car and giggling as we got in.

Harry began driving the 5 minutes to the mall as a played with the rings on his right hand. My hands went along his veins and traced his tattoos.