3*

Violet

Harry pushed me against a wall as his lips connected to my neck. My arms wrapped around his neck as my mouth completely devoured his. He opened his door and plopped me onto his bed so he could take his shirt off. I watched him as he crawled on top of me, spreading my legs apart with his own.

His hands went to the tail of my shirt, lifting it over my head to reveal the lace undergarments I chose specifically for him. His eyes watched me like a hawk as he took me in, completely devoured with lust. My hands trailed to his pants as I tried to undo his belt buckle and pull down his jeans, leaving him in his Calvin Klein's, and his hard on prominent.

He wasted no time taking my leggings off, and placing kisses up and down my legs. Just as he was taking off my underwear, I snapped back into reality. My eyes wandered around the room when I realized I had been dreaming. It was difficult to cool off from what I wished was real. 

Harry's arm was  around me now as soft snores escaped his  lips. I wanted to touch him, to feel him, more than ever right now. My mind had gone fuzzy, especially with him touching me, even if it was just his arm. I wanted it to be more.

I squirmed at the thought of his hands fondling me, which made Harry move closer into me. "Please don't wake up." I said softly into his arm. He groaned and turned to face me."Hi.." He mumbled, voice low like he didn't really want to say anything. 

"Uh hi," I said looking down towards his mouth. He noticed me and looked back towards mine. "Is there drool on my mouth or something?" He said, head tilting to the side. 

I shook my head. "No that isn't it I just had a dream."

"What about?"

And to that, I was silent. There was no way I'd admit to fantasizing about a man I met just a day ago. Especially not my school's guest speaker. 

 "Come on, use your words, Violet." He said curiously. 

I looked him directly in the eyes, they were a soft tired green. Then, I admitted to the dream sparing the details of course. He nodded his head as I spoke, looking away when I finished. 

"Did you want to... do anything?" He eventually asked.

"Yes, I think so." I confessed.

He then, grabbed the sides of my face very gently and began to kiss me. I wasted no time to kiss him back, the feeling bringing me so much joy. Not to mention, he tasted like sweet peppermints. 

We kissed for what felt like minutes, only stopping to take time to breath every now and then. I was completely overwhelmed, hot, and bothered. I realized just then, that I was going to be giving myself to him. 

 "Harry wait," I mumbled into his lips.

 "What's wrong," he said, breathing heavily. 

"I've never done this before..." I said softly.

He looked me in the eye and said, " Don't worry, you can tell me to stop if its too much."

 I nodded my head and kissed him again. His tongue pressed against my bottom lip, asking for permission, and I allowed him in. Our mouths moved in sync and our hands explored each other's bodies. My hands went to his back, my eyes going to his chest.