12

Harry stood in my closet, picking out my outfit because I said he could. He had good taste any other night, and I was a bit indecisive so why not?

"Wear this." He said, as he tossed a black body-con dress onto our bed. I nodded my head before taking off my clothes from beforehand and putting the dress on immediately. Looking down, I realized it was hardly a clubbing dress and looked unflattering. 

"What?" Harry asked, smugly, noticing me looking down towards the dress. 

"Nothing, the dress is perfect." I said with a smile. Obviously he didn't want me wearing something too much since I was alone, I could live with that. It's not like a dress is going to change my night.

"Alright I got to go, bye baby." I said before kissing him and grabbing my small clutch.

"Be back before two okay?" He said looking straight at me.

"Yes, sir." I said before saluting him and walking out.

"Love you!" I heard him call before getting into the Uber at the door. 

-

I can't help but look towards the clock every five seconds. It was now 3 A.M, and obviously she could be driving home right now or not checking the time, but I'm still worried sick. I was starting to get angry, because she gave a specific time, but I knew that sprouted from me wanting to know if she were safe.

No texts, no calls, nothing. What if she wasn't safe? My mind went to the worst, causing me to panic. I would have to control myself when she got home, my anxiety was becoming too much. Hopefully she just forgot to check the time. 

I'm pacing, pacing the living room, the kitchen, our bedroom. The entire house. It's so quiet. Did she pass out? Was she taken? Was she attacked? Stolen? Beat up? The possibilities could be endless and it was now four.

Just as my thoughts were getting progressively worse, I heard the front door unlock. All of the air I had held in, left immediately when I saw her head peep through the door. Atleast she's safe, but now I'm mad because this just means she ignored the time.

"Violet." I said, probably harsher than necessary. She was now completely in the house, clearly intoxicated.

 "Shit." She mouthed, a smile creeping on her face. She looked like she just got caught sneaking back in, which technically she did.

"You're so late, what's so funny?" For some odd reason Violet was standing there giggling. Of course I had to laugh back a little, she's so infectious.

"My phone. died. and. Oh my gosh. Elio took forever to leave." She managed between laughter. 

"I was worried." I frowned.

"Well I'm here now," She said before walking towards me, rather clumsily. 

"And drunk," I mentioned, before holding her up smoothly.

In front of me, she looked like she'd  began feeling woozy. "So what." She said before feeling slightly faint and tripping. 

"Let's get you to bed." I suggested before wrapping an arm around her waist and leading her up the stairs towards our bedroom. I put her down on the bed before she passed out quicker than she ever has.

This left me to take off her dress and put her in one of my t-shirts, and take off her makeup. I tried to be as careful as possible, to not wake her up. God knows the type of headache this girl's going to have in the morning.

Eventually, I climbed into bed with her and held her close, content with the fact, as of right now, that she was safe and just ignored the time.

-

The bed felt full, and it was. Harry was next to me, snoring, possibly dreaming. He looked a lot younger in his sleep, very peaceful.The ache in my head unbearable. I needed two painkillers and fast.

With this realization, I sulked out of bed and walked to the kitchen, my bare feet smacking against the floor with every step.I grabbed two pills and water to run them down. I should sleep but I don't think I can.

I was beginning to feel bad. I was a few hours late and seeing him all worried makes my heart tighten. Obviously I was safe and with my best friend, but he didn't know that because I hadn't texted or called.

Shaking off these thoughts, I decided to take a hot shower, to sooth my soreness from terrible sleep. Back in our room, Harry remained sleeping, arm wrapped around the air I was in.I grabbed my towel and stripped of Harry's shirt. Wrapping the towel around myself, I walked into the bathroom and drew a very hot shower.

Inside, the water cascaded down me hitting every sore spot on my back and shoulders. It felt so good. I used Harry's shampoo and conditioner, since it smelled amazing. Rinsing my hair, I thought about ways I could make it up to Harry. Firstly, I'd have to apologize of course.

This is so confusing I'm way too hungover to think of this shit. I turned the water off and wrapped myself in the towel once more.In the room, I turned the light on to reveal a very upset Harry Styles.

 "Oh no." I mumbled.