6

Violet's POV

Waking up next to Harry was something I would happily get used to. His arm wrapped around my waist felt more special now, even though it happened so often. Looking over to him, snoring softly, I was truly happy.

After composing myself, I finally got out of his grasp and scooted off the bed to go to his bathroom. I freshened up, washing my face, using the bathroom, and brushing my teeth. My hair was, still, a mess but I couldn't bring myself to fix it, that was too much too soon. 

I walked back into his room to my bag, grabbing the jeans and tank top I brought, and slipped them on. I walked over to Harry and ran my hand through his curls. 

"Harry.." I whispered, loud enough to wake him.A groan escaped his lips as he rolled over to face me.

 "What time is it?" He asked, his voice raspy. 

"It's 10:45, H." I said, still aimlessly twisting his curls. 

"Five more minutes.." He mumbled, rolling back on his side.

"No get up you bum," I said, rolling him on his back and pulling his arms up. 

"Fine!" He said, before  sitting up. He got off of the bed and walked into the bathroom. As he freshened up, I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt for him. Following suit, he walked back into the room, thanked me for picking his outfit, and got dressed.

We made small talk, smiling from ear to ear, ignore what we truly wanted to do. Or, what I wanted to do, move in. He and I had made it to his desk, talking whilst he typed away on his computer. 

Since I got bored and had to bring it up myself.. 

"Let's go move in!" I said, excited. He smiled and we began walking down the stairs and out the door. We got into Harry's car and began driving to my little apartment.When the car pulled into the apartment driveway, we both got out and went into my apartment. We packaged boxes, bags, and containers of my miscellaneous things.

It took us a total of three hours to pack everything and load it into his car. We got back into the car and sighed. I couldn't believe I was actually moving in with Harry, I was so happy.

We drove back to Harry's house, talking about his work. We got back, unpacked the boxes, took them inside, and began unpacking. This. Took. Forever.

We were unpacking for five hours with only two ten minute breaks. When done, Harry and I slumped onto the couch and sat there, with droopy eyes.

"That was excruciating," I mumbled, cuddling into Harry's side. He laughed and rubbed my back.

 "I'm happy we finished though," Harry said smiling. 

"Yeah," I said before slowly falling asleep.