4

Harry's POV

I woke up with Violet cuddled into my left side, her thigh on my leg and hand on my chest. Memories from last night hit me like a boulder, making me smile softly. It was something I definitely wanted to remember, and I hoped she did too. 

I would stay laying down, because I was comfortable, but I decided to move her off of me and get started on breakfast. It only took me a few seconds to find my pants, before putting them on. 

I left the room and walked down the stairs to make breakfast. In the kitchen, I prepared eggs and a fruit assortment, making sure to give her the better fruit. When I was happy with what I made, I walked back upstairs to take a shower. I turned the water on its hottest setting, and stepped in. 

I washed my hair slowly, before moving to my body, then letting the water hit my back and face. It felt incredible to just stand in the water and let it soothe whatever I had that was sore. 

"Harry?" I heard from my bedroom. 

"In here!" I yelled back.

 A few seconds later, Violet walked in wearing my shirt. She looked so adorable  with my shirt practically swallowing her whole. I'm sure she just grabbed it because she couldn't find the nightgown. I'm not exactly sure where I threw it. 

"Hey." She said, with a big smile. 

"Hey beautiful, how'd ya sleep?" I said, smiling back. 

Her eyes crinkled from how much she was smiling, it truly was so beautiful. "Best sleep in a while," she mumbled.

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Her gaze followed me whilst I wrapped a towel around my waist and dried my hair. "I made us breakfast." I said, before walking into my closet. I slipped a fresh pair of boxers, sweatpants, and a black t-shirt on. 

"Let's go eat I'm starving." Violet said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out my room and towards the stairs.

When we made it to the kitchen, I made sure to lead her to her chair and make sure she liked everything I had prepared. We ate in silence, with the occasional laugh because I ate like a pig.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked happily. 

I chuckled at her enthusiasm and said, " Sure, love, what movie?" She though for a moment and smiled.

 "Let's watch The Notebook." In less than ten minutes you were both situated on the couch watching The Notebook.