Chapter 14- Roommates

"Well, I guess we have nature class first. After we put our stuff in the rooms. There are roommates, I assume. We have to check in at an office or something I think. Maybe we'll share a room!" Diana smiled.

Sofie and Diana went into the check-in room. An old lady rasped, "you two must be Sofie and Diana, the new students. Sofie will be in room 881 which is on floor 8, and your roommate will be Snow's friend Sunny Summer. Diana will be in room 882 which is also on floor 8, your roommate is Snow Winter. I hope they can teach you how to belong here." The lady looked at them evily, "now go!" Sofie and Diana scrambled out of the office.

"Awww," Sofie groaned, "we aren't roommates, and to make it worse, we have to be stuck with Snow and Sunny!"

"Hmmm, there was something...off about that lady. She seems evil, like the type that gets you to trust her, and then she brain washes you to be her slave, and steals your brain!" Diana said, hitting her fist to her hand. Sofie looked confused.

"Umm, what?" Sofie was vexed.

"Well, I basically mean she's seems evil." Diana said, looking around cautiously.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that makes more sense! We need to do something about it!" Sofie put on her fierce face.

"Definitely, I think we might be able to get information out of Snow and Sunny." Diana said.

"Yeah, but we should put our stuff in our rooms then get to class! We don't want to be late!" Sofie cried, running towards the elevator, and Diana followed. They stepped in, then pressed floor 8. They awkwardly stood there listening to the song The a Family Song, by the band Tempest. When the elevator reached level 8, they rushed their rooms and with one last glance at each other, went into their separate rooms, eager to meet up again and go to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I forgot to write an authors note anyway, I hoped you liked my chapter! Remember to read the next one once it's up on alligator333 's book!
-Diana