Chapter 20- Escape

"We need to go, now!" Diana said, opening the door wider.

"Wait! What about my sisters?" Sofie cried, pulling on Diana's arm.

"I hate to be a bother, but THEYVE ALMOST CAUGHT UP TO US!" Lucille yelled, but then she stepped in front of the door. Sofie and Diana backed away.

"What is she doing?" Sofie asked Diana, looking worried.

"That's not Lucille, I'll prove it. Lucille! I, uh have something for you?" Diana fake smiled, and gave "Lucille" a plant. "If she is actually Lucille, she'll know what this is," Diana whispered. Lucille took it and smiled. She peered at it nervously, then it suddenly wrapped vines around her.

"Haha! A suffocatia!" Sofie yelled triumphantly. Suddenly the imposter of Lucille's disguise melted away. They didn't recognize the person. Sofie and Diana backed away, but backed into Snow and Sunny. They were trapped. The girl had blonde hair, blue eyes, and wore the East Shores t-shirt.

"No where to run! You're officially trapped!" Snow cackled.

Diana scoffed, "Reeeeeally? Did you expect, THIS?!" Diana suddenly threw random sparkly dust on the ground, and Sofie and Diana seemed to teleport to Sofie's sister's room.

"Well that was...weird?" Sofie said, then saw her sister, "we have to get out of here!" Sofie cried, shaking her sister.

"Why? What's wrong? Why are here? HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" Sofie's sister exclaimed.

Diana spoke, "teleportation!"

Sofie then said, "the teachers and some students are EVIL, we must leave!"

"IMMEDIATELY!" Diana screamed like a war cry.

"Quiet down!" Sofie and her sister yelled in unison.

"Well, we should at least get your other sister!" Diana reminded them.

"Jessica! Oh no! We have to hurry!" Sofie said dramatically. They hurried to Jessica's room just in time. A bunch of evil students filed in a minute later. They quickly explained the situation to Jessica.

"There's no way out! What do we do?!" Jessica cried desperately.

"Duh, we jump out the window!" Diana smiled crazily.

"What? No way!" Sofie and her siblings all yelled.

"Too late!" Diana grinned, then jumped out the window. She gracefully landed on the ground. Luckily, Jessica's room is on the third floor. "Come on!" Diana waved her arm for them to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always imagine summersaulting over my desk, and it seems AWESOME!😄 yeah, I'm crazy, aaaaaaand read alligator333 's book for the next chapter once it's up!
-Diana