Chapter 16- Out of Control

"Okay, now that we're done with the talking we can get back to class. This is a raskovnic, can any of you tell me about it?" Mrs. Wiggington droned. Diana gasped, and everyone stared at her. "What is it Ms. Loch?"

Diana paled, "Isn't a raskovnic a mythical plant?"

"Possibly, and do you know what it does? Because there are no known books about them." Mrs. Wiggington glared with satisfaction at Diana.

"Well, a raskovnic can unlock or uncover any locked or closed thing. It's really hard to find, and some say that only certain chthonic animals can find it." Diana narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Mrs. Wiggington.

"Hmm, so if it's mythical and there are no books about them, how do you know about them?" Mrs. Wiggington sneered, trying to find out more about Sofie and Diana.

"That's none of your business!" Sofie and Diana yelled in unison. Students started to laugh at them. Mrs. Wiggington smiled, and handed everyone a locked box and a raskovnic.

"Okay, now everyone must open their box with a raskovnic. Good luck." Mrs. Wiggington said briefly, "oh, and there is a note inside, and then find who has the matching word on their paper, and then you'll be partners with that person. You may begin!"

"Psst! Sofie, just do what I do!" Diana winked at Sofie.

"Okay, there's still a chance to be partners!" Sofie squealed. Diana smiled, amused. Diana held the plant up to the lock, then put her hand behind it, and her hand started to glow. She looked really concentrated, then a ball of light shot from her hand to the plant to the lock, which busted open. Diana smiled proudly, then took out the piece of paper. She looked shocked. Then Sofie opened hers, took out the paper, then looked equally shocked.

"Diana!" Sofie gasped, "mine says The Loom of Fate!"

"So does mine!" Diana whispered, "could she know?"

"Sofie! Diana! Are you partners?" They nodded their heads to Mrs. Wiggington. "Oh good! You to newbies will be good together since you're both vacuous about nature." She smiled mockingly at them. Diana clenched her fists angrily, and a plant burst into flames. Sofie's face grew red, and a plant wrapped its thick vines around their teacher. Students screamed, and Mrs. Wiggington kept shouting insults to them, and there was more fire, and more plants attacking Mrs. Wiggington. Neither girls could control there powers. This mess was uncontrollable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooooooh, could Mrs. Wiggington know? Read alligator333 's book for the next chapter once it's up!
-Diana