Chapter 28- Evilness Napping

"I really do not want to teleport again!" Diana groaned.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we won't!" Sofie replied optimistically.

"You better be right!" Diana joked.

"Humibmugubmi, I feel bad?" Sofie said questionly. (My friend typed this line because she stole my iPad and I'm too lazy to erase it)

"You better!" Diana laughed.

They headed inside to get some lemonade. Once they had some, Sofie said, "I just realized, how will I get home without teleporting?"

Diana did a face-palm. "Uuugh! More teleporting! Give me a break!"

"Well, how about we play a game? And my dad probably still thinks I'm at school, so we can stay at your...uh, house?" Sofie said happily.

"Brilliant! No more teleporting! At least for a while!" Diana let out a sigh of relief. "What game do you want to play?"

"What about hide and seek?" Sofie answered. "Though would we play it outside or inside?"

"Sure! And how about outside? It's harder to get lost in, just watch out for dragons, krakens, and flaming poop," Diana said nonchalantly.

"Flaming poop?! Gross! There are really weird things here! Yet it's totally awesome and terrifying at the same time!" Sofie mused.

"I know right? I'll count first if you don't mind. Also, it's called terrsome," Diana winked.

"Terrifyingly awesome, terrsome, makes sense! Yes, you can count first!" Sofie agreed with a laugh.

"Okay! Remember my warnings though! Be careful! Hide somewhere tricky!" Diana warned. "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I come! Ready or not!"

Sofie quickly jumped into the hedge lining a clearing. Diana started looking around. She almost stepped on flaming poop, and then yelled at her brother to pick up the poop. Diana heard breathing on the other side of the yard, and she started to creep over to it.

Sofie was pulled out of the hedge by someone all to familiar, "Snow," Sofie whispered in horror.

"That's right! I'm back for more! You won't escape this time! Good job picking hide and seek! And perfectly suits my plan!" Snow cackled, then disappeared with Sofie in a cloud of smoke.

Diana ran up just as they left, "Oh no! They're at it again!" Diana groaned, but her anger to avenge her friend gave her strength to teleport. She appeared in front of Mrs. Wiggington, "Where's my friend?!!" Diana snarled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sofie looked up weakly, she was tied to a chair with invincible chains in the dark, she groaned.

"Uh, if you're in pain now, I don't know how you'll be prepared for what's to come!" A voice cackled in the shadows. Sofie felt herself being hit on the head, she struggled to stay awake, but darkness overtook her, and her eyes closed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, okay, you may be wondering, is she dead?! Well I assume that's up to Sofie if Sofie is alive, which I really hope she'll keep her alive. But time for the questions. Will Sofie live? Will Diana save her? Hungry for more? Read the next chapter in alligator333 's book once it's up!
-Diana