Chapter 22- The Forgotten Deed

"Diana!" Sofie suddenly hissed to Diana, "remember how the loom had a split string? Nothing bad seemed to happen. What if something really bad happens?! What do we dooo?!"

"Well, we should probably wait to see where we're going, and hope the bad thing doesn't happen to us." Diana sighed hopelessly.

"Wait! Why are they bringing us? They could make us put the forgetting stuff on us! So that means they need us for something!" Sofie realized.

"By Jove, you're right!" Diana exclaimed.

"What are you "By Joving" back there?" Snow suddenly barked from the front.

"I'm obviously "By Joving" the fact that the loom might do something to help us escape?" Diana shrugged.

"You better be!" Snow yelled, "because that'll never happen!"

Their captors started to evil laugh, "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A"

"Don't worry," Snow crooned evilly, "all we want to do is brain wash you to work for us. You two hold the ULTIMATE power! Aaaand now you're all OURS! MWAHAHAAA!"

"Whelp, we're doomed!" Diana said fake cheerfully. "Wait, Snow, how do know Sofie and I have the ULTIMATE power?"

"How? Well believe it or not, I knew you and Sofie when you were really little, and once in kindergarten while the teacher was taking a quick restroom break during recess, a kidnapper came! You and Sofie drove him off! I remember Diana, you were shooting fire at him, and then Sofie, you were attacking him with a bunch of plants! It was awesome! From that day I realized, you two held the ULTIMATE power!" Snow exclaimed happily, waving her arms around.

"Hmm, ULTIMATE power? Sooo, where exactly are you taking us?" Sofie whined fearfully.

"Where? Weeell, somewhere where we can put obedience in you, then we will go somewhere to brain wash you to think you're evil like us, and then we will make sure you're ABSOLUTELY obedient!" Snow grinned evilly.

"So why do you always repeat part of someone's question before answering it? Is it your thing or something?" Diana asked, the others snickered.

"Hey!" Snow paled.

"Welllll," Sofie butted in, "how long till we're completely evil, and what will you do with the Loom of Fate?

"Welllllllllll, the brain washing machine might not work on you, if it doesn't, we will use the loom to change your fate so that it does work on you, in all it would take ten years. And we can use the loom to create our happy endings!" Sunny cried joyously.

"Oooor, we could just oblige to do what you tell us," Diana pointed out.

"True, that's tru- WAIT WHAT?!" Snow screamed.

"WHAT?!" Sofie screamed.

"WHAT?!" Sunny screamed

"WHAT?!" Mrs. Wiggington screamed.

"What?" Diana said cluelessly, or it seemed cluelessly.

"You can't just be evil! You have to stay defiant!" Sofie cried, tearing up.

"I mean, I'm all for that, but I mean NO ONE just gives up!" Snow said suspiciously, "it's a trick isn't it?!"

"Nope," Diana said nonchalantly.

"Wow, I never saw this coming," Sunny said.

"It should make things much easier!" Snow yawned.

"Would you just oblige too Sofie?" Sunny asked.

"Of course not! Something must be be wrong with Diana! She would never say something like that!" Sofie huffed. The others just shrugged.

"Well, you two can sort things out alone for now," Snow closed those window things they have in limos and animal control trucks.

"Diana? What's gotten into you?" Sofie asked.

"Nothing, I have a plan!" Diana whispered, winking.

"Well, we are doomed!" Sofie crossed her arms.

"Maybe my dad could save us!" Diana suggested.

"What good could your dad do?!" Sofie whisper-shouted.

Diana shrugged, "he knows magic."

"Really?!" Sofie said shocked.

"Well yeah, he taught me some!" Diana smiled.

"Can you use any to help us?" Sofie questioned.

"Welp, I'd have to find a wand," Diana started reaching in her cape, pulling out crazy stuff, like potions and a sword. She put it all back. "I can't seem to from my wand." Diana scratched her head.

"That's strange stuff, but do think your dad would come here to help us?" Sofie said hopefully.

"Maybe, I think I have a communicator device thing!" Diana exclaimed.

"Is it a phone?" Sofie smiled.

"Right that thing, uh how do they work again?" Diana looked at her phone.

"Really? Here, I'll dial, put it on speaker, and then we'll tell him we need help!" Sofie laughed triumphantly.

"Good idea!" Diana said.

Sofie dialed, a man, Diana's father answered. "Hello?"

"Uh, hi dad? We are in a um situation." Diana laughed nervously.

"Please don't tell me you're stuck in the past again!" Mr. Loch sighed.

Sofie stared at Diana, "Um no, Mr. Loch, we've been kidnapped!"

"What?! How why when where who?!" Mr. Loch growled.

"Sheesh calm down Dad, these evil people stole us and the Loom of Fate, and are trying to make us evil," Diana calmly said.

"That's...terrible," Mr. Loch said sarcastically.

"I know, I know! I should be able to handle this! Please! I'll study really hard!" Diana begged.

"Well Diana, you do realize you don't actually go to school," Mr. Loch pointed out. Diana paled nervously.

"Well, it'd be great if you would help us!" Sofie sighed.

"Argh! Fine! As long as you promise to not force me or anyone to help take care of Rufus! He bonded with you not me or Lucille or someone! I don't care how busy you are!" A squawk noise came out of the phone.

"Hi Rufus! I promise! Just help us!" There was another squawk, "Rufus! Watch your language!" Diana kind of laughed.

"All right, I'll save you soon, at least before they make you evil!" Mr. Loch said.

"Well that's comforting," Diana grumbled, hanging up.

"That was a STRANGE phone call!" Sofie exclaimed. Suddenly the door opened.

We're here!" Snow called, smirking evilly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Diana's dad come soon? What will happen?! Well, find out in alligator333 's book, once the chapter's up!
-Diana