Chapter 18- Snow and Sunny

"You don't think they are actually sirens, do you?" Diana asked Sofie.

"I don't know, it seems unlikely. Sirens are mythical." Sofie said amatteroffactly.

"Well, so are raspkovnics, and Mrs. Wiggington had some." Diana pointed out.

"How did you know about those?" Sofie questioned.

"Well, my family has an ancient garden, and Lucille is always telling me about the plants, even though I already know everything about them." Diana laughed.

"Do you miss your sister? Mine always get on my nerves." Sofie asked curiously.

"Yeah, but she is a step-sister, so sometimes things get...weird. Like the one time a bunch of dragons-" Diana was stopped mid sentence as someone grabbed her and Sofie's shoulders. Diana whirled around, and was face-to-face with Snow, and Sofie was face-to-face with Sunny.

"Oh look, we found these two." Snow sneered.

"Now you're coming with us!" Sunny said, pulling something out of her pocket, and sprayed it on Sofie and Diana. They fell unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sofie and Diana woke up groggily. They were tied with rope to a chair in a dark room.

"Diana! Where are we?" But then Sofie noticed that the girl in the chair next to her wasn't Diana.

"Who's Diana?" The strange girl asked curiously.

"She's my friend, but Snow and Sunny captured us! And now Diana's missing! What am I going to do?" Sofie started crying in the chair.

"I'm Lucille, are you talking about my sister Diana? Who are you anyway?" Lucille narrowed her eyes at Sofie.

"I'm Sofie, Diana's friend," Sofie sniffed, "what if Sunny and Snow did something bad to her?!"

"I bet she's fine! Besides, I'm sure she can protect herself!" Lucille said, trying to convince herself as much as Sofie.

"How'd you get here Lucille?" Sofie asked.

"Sunny and Snow captured me! I wonder why." Lucille stated. A door opened revealing Snow and Sunny.

"We sure did! I suppose you're wondering why you're here, and where Diana is. Well she's fine. We tried to get some info from her, but all we got was a burnt down room. Though she's quite useful, ya know, threatening does its job!" Snow smiled evily.

"You monsters! We need to save her!" Lucille screamed, tears streamed down her face. Sofie burst into a river of silent tears.

"Sheesh, she's perfectly fine, except...never mind! We haven't brain washed her yet because we want to brain wash you two first! Well, sadly we are only allowed to alter your brain to think you're evil like us." Sunny grinned.

"No, you can't!" Lucille whispered, "it'll bring back to many bad memories!"

"Oh no!" Sofie groaned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter! I personally found it weird but whatever! Read the next chapter on alligator333 's book once it's up!
-Diana