Encounter

Accidental marriage
Part 1
___________________________________

Y/N's POV:
I was running very hard for almost an hour but still i can't get rid of them, my loaners. I haven't been able to repay my debt and now they are chasing me for their money. "Ah~ what the hell should i do" "well its seems like i can hide in that building for a while" i ran as fast as i could. I was panting really hard. "God please let me out of this situation" you entered the building with heavy foot steps. "it seems like there is some marriage ceremony going on, rn. I hope they won't find me."

Author's POV:
You took a loan from "the royals", the mafia people, to complete your graduation and promised to repay them their money after you get a job. Your looking for a job from almost an year but unfortunately it seems like there weren't any. Right now your hiding youself from them in a banquet hall.

JK's POV:
"Urghhh.....its so damn frustrating that i'm getting married" i held my hair in my fists. Just then i heard the clicking sound of the door. I turned my head towards the door to look at my dad who was walking towards me with an expressionless face. "Get ready for your marriage, my son" he coldly said. "No" camly i said. "Get. Ready. For. The. Marriage." He said through his gritted teeth. I raised my voice "how many f*cking times should i tell you that i ain't ready for any marriage". "I said your getting married and that's the final" he said. Just then one of my father's men entered the room panting. "Mr. Jeon!" the man called out. "What's the matter?" "Ms. Choi is no where to be fond". Just then some girl barged into the room.

Y/N's POV:
"How the f*ck in this world did i get this unlucky?" I ran again as they spotted me. I was running around the hall as i spotted a room. I barged into the room without a second thought. As i looked back at the men, they are no where to be fond. I heaved a sigh of relief. But that relief did not last long. I was shocked to see two men. One of them seems like he is in his 20's and the other seems like he is in his 40's. The two men and some men in black are looking at me with a weird look.

Author's POV:
Just as you entered the room. Everything in the room went silent. "You all can get out" said Mr.Jeon. As soon as you heard that you turned around. "Not you, young lady" you froze on your spot as you heard Mr.Jeon's cold voice. Now only the three of you were left in the room. "What's your name, young lady?" asked Mr.Jeon. "Y.....Y/N" you replied with a shaking and hesitant voice. "Nicee" said the old man. "C.....can i ask you why you told me to stay back?" you questioned. "Bold of you to question me" Mr.Jeon smirked. "Do you know who am i?" asked Mr.Jeon. You crashed your eyebrows. "Hmm.....seems like you dont. Let me tell you. Have you ever heard of 'The Bulletproof'?" Mr.Jeon raised his brow. "Do you mean the mafia people?" you asked with a questionable face. "Yeah seems u know a little about us" he said. Jungkook who's standing beside you both stayed silent. "Us?" you eyebrows got knitted. "You mean you belong to 'The Bulletproof'?" you asked not knowing what's happening. "No....., i dont belong to it, i am the one who created it" Mr.jeon let out a light chuckle. Mr.Jeon texted one of his men and asked him to gather information about you. "Well.....let's come to the point" he said. "Y.....yeah" u said shaking in fear. "Marry my son" he blurred out. Jungkook who's standing there went wide eyed.

To be continued.....