Confession

Accidental marriage
Part 9
___________________________________________

JK's POV
When she started yelling at me, am not able to control my feelings anymore and I too bursted out. "cause I LOVE YOU!!! I fucking love you. Understand? Or do you need more information?" I yelled at her too. "Cause I love you" I said in a sobbing voice. I finally let out my feelings. I feel happy that I finally told her my feeling and don't need to hide them anymore and suffer alone. But at the same time I felt the fear of losing her build up in me. What if she rejects me? What if she leaves me? What if she hates me? What if she don't want to see me anymore? What if I won't be able to see her anymore? NO I can't do that. I don't know how? when? where? and why? did she become my life but I love her more than anything. I can't afford to lose her. Okay jungkook now stop thinking and just ask her once more about her feelings. I comforted myself. I walked closer to her and rested my palms on the wall behind her and asked "I really love you. I don't know why? but I really mean it. Even on our wedding day I felt something when I saw you in the bridal gown as my bride. As my one and only bride. At the moment I don't care about anything but your answer." I confessed.

Y/N's POV
When he said that he love me? Me? It really made me thought provoking. Like how come this happened. I know I felt something when ever I talk with him or see him smile. But I don't know whether I love him or not. Even if I did, what about "the royals". What if he knows who really am I? What if he pushes me away? Will I be able to endure that? I don't know what should I do. Should I accept him? He disturbed my thoughts by trapping me between his arms and confessed his feelings by saying "I really love you. I don't know why? but I really mean it. Even on our wedding day I felt something when I saw you in the bridal gown as my bride. As my one and only bride. At the moment I don't care about anything but your answer." And that's when I told myself to give hima chance, like why not? He's handsome. He's cute. He's sexy. He's caring. He's kind. And he himself confessed me. What else do a girl need? That's more enough for a girl to fall for  a man isn't it? And at the same moment I realised my true feelings for him. I don't care about the future, the only thing I can think of at the moment was about him. Without wasting any moment I fisted my palms on his collar and pulled him towards me and landed my lips on his soft, plumpy lips, synchronising and moulding them together. I never felt like this before. I swear this the most beautiful moment in my life which I never regretted. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. When I realised he was not kissing me back, I pulled out and looked into his glossy eyes filled with tears. I questioned "why aren't you kissing back?"

JK's POV
When I felt her kiss me, I was taken aback and my eyes have widened and I can feel my cheeks heating up. Does this mean she accepted me? Really? Or am I dreaming? God please tell me this is not a dream. I don't want to end this. But I felt her pulling back. I looked into her eyes when she asked "why aren't you kissing back?" And that's when I realised I haven't even kissed her back in the shock. I immediately pulled her by placing my hand on her waist and the other hand on her nape. I can feel her kissing me back.Our lips have been locked perfectly. I felt so satisfying. After a good minutes of make out session, I pulled out to get some air. I looked at her innocent eyes and asked "does this mean you are accepting my confession?"

Y/N's POV
I was gasping for air when I heard him ask "does this mean you are accepting my confession?" Oh my fool, isn't it obvious? He's such a dumbo. "Are you really that dumb? I never imagined that a well know and popular mafia can be this dumb and foolish? Oh God how else should I tell this handsome guy that I love him too!" I said dramatically and flicked his forehead with my fingers. He caught my wrist in his palm and stated "tell it directly" "huh? What do you mean by that?" I asked confused. "Oh God how else should I tell this beautiful girl to tell me those 3 words directly" he said mimicking my voice. Aish..... Okay I will. "I love you" I said staring into his orbs which now consist the whole world of mine. I heard a soft whisper of love you too from him for which a soft smile creeped upon my lips. "Ur so cute" I stated the fact. "But still you haven't paid me back for talking with that guy" he said and picked me up bridal style. I was taken aback by his action. "Put me down, u dumbo!!" I yelled at him. "Not until you pay me back" he giggled.

Imagine the rest by yourselves 😏🤭

To be continued.....