Epilogue

Accidental marriage
Epilogue
___________________________________________

5 years later

Y/N's POV
I woke feeling heavy weight on my waist and chest. But I stayed calm as I already know it's my husband, Jeon jungkook. His embrace always makes me feel peaceful and calm. But I decided to wake up as I have so many things to do. I would have slept more if it's a normal day but no today was something special. I closely removed his hands and legs which laid over me. I can see the discomfort in this face as he groaned slightly in his morning voice. I decided to fresh up and make some breakfast first. After everything is done I went to our shared bedroom to wake jungkook up. "Jungkook wake up time is up. He will get up already" i urged him to get out of the bed but denied. "5 more minutes please." "Kook, did you forget what is today?" I questioned him softly. He immediately sat straight on bed with wide eyes at the mention of today. He glanced at the clock and said "why are still sitting here get up and go prepare everything I will be there in a minute" saying he rushed into the bathroom with a towel in his hand. Well its him who woke up late and now he's blaming everything on me. He forgets everything when it comes to him. Anyways I will go do my work.

JK's POV
I got ready in 15 minutes and went to the kitchen to find y/n. I swear I never got ready this fast. "Y/n let's go" we sneaked into the other bedroom and hid behind the curtains. When we heard him waking up, we both simultaneously shouted "Happy birthday sanie" with balloons in our hands. Y/n rushed and hugged him tight. "Thank you eomma thank you appa" he said with a bunny smile. Wow I feel so proud to see my son having the same bunny smile as mine. "Let's get you to cut the birthday cake" I said bringing a huge cake from the kitchen. "San, I have a gift for you" y/n said making him turn his head towards her. "Tada~" she said taking a plushie from behind her. San hugged her so tight that she was not able to breathe. "Well I have a video game for you" i said giving him he's gift. He pulled us both into a family hug. "I love you appa eomma" "and we love you too" I am finally so happy to have a cute little family.

Author's POV
And that's how their accidental marriage ended up. Even though they have to face so many problems, it's worth this beautiful life right?
        Your way maybe rocky right now but believe me it takes you to a beautiful place.

--THE END--