Memories together

Accidental marriage
Part 10
___________________________________________

Next day morning

JK's POV
I woke up to the sun rays hitting my face which disturbed me a lot and made me forcefully open my eyes. The first thing that made its way into my vision is the beautiful face of my wife with messy morning hairs, lips gaped apart from each other and her cheeks squeezed against the pillow. She literally looked a cute baby. Ofc she's my baby. A small smile creeped upon my lips without my own consent. She is the second one who is capable of this of this effect on me. The first one is my mom. Even though my dad never showed affection, my childhood is affectionate just because of my mom. But my mom died when am 8 and after that my life is just a like a dark empty hollow alley which is now lighted with the entry of my wife, y/n. The only reason I agreed for this marriage is because I promised my mom that I will always listen to appa. But now I feel like this is the best decision of my life. And I hope I will feel the same way throughout my life and there wont be anymore darkness. While am in my thoughts tears automatically slipped out of my eyes. "Kook, are you crying?" I heard a angelic voice out of no where. "Huh? Nothing it's just that i got memories of my mom." I said in a cracked voice. "Do you love your mom that much?"she asked with curiosity in her voice. I guess as she did not get to experience any motherly love, she's so curious. "More than anything" I replied with a sad yet happy smile. She cupped my cheeks gently and connected and foreheads whispering "as you love her that much, am sure she would be watching you up from there. So when you cry like a small child she also feels bad so stop crying jagi." She gave me a peck on lips and walked out of the room saying "I will prepare the breakfast. Fresh up yourself and come down." "Yes ma'am" I saluted to her with a chuckle and went into the bathroom.

Y/N's POV
While I was preparing the batter for the pancakes, I felt two arms snake around my tiny waist and a heavy weight on my shoulder. I smiled knowing who it might be. "Kook, I can't cook when your clinging onto me" "then don't cook" he replied "what are you gonna eat then?" I asked while cracking the eggs. "You" he said with a cheeky smile. "Pervert" I slapped his arm which grabbed on my waist like it was most delicate thing ever. I was smiling like a maniac the whole time. But that smile dropped when I was reminded of the reason why am here. How am a supposed to carry out the plan when I have feelings for him that too mutual. What if he gets hurt in this process? What if he hates me forever? My thoughts were interupted by a jerk on my head. "Ouch!" I cried out. "What are you thinking missy? The pancake is burning! Do you want me to eat a burner one?" Saying he chuckled "oh holy shit man, I forgot" I took the pancake from the pan on the stove. "Let's eat" i said walking towards the table. We ate in silence again but this time it's rather a comfortable one. And after the breakfast jungkook went to his office. Once he is out of the house I called jang mi.
OTP
Y/n : mi!
Jang mi: tell me
Y/n : how's the plan going on?
Jang mi: everything as planned. They are planning to attack us the very next month. So I alerted all our men and kyun ki. And I will inform you when they come here, then you also come here. You know what? Am very excited to she the look on jungkook's face when he gets to know that your the queen of the royals.
Y/n : hm.....me too
Jang mi: I can't hear you. Your speaking in a very low voice.
Y/n : nothing I have some work bye.
I ended the call even without giving her a chance to bid a bye. Am so confused right now. Should I already tell him. But if I tell him, what about the whole royals who trusted me so much? Wont they hate me? Whose side should I take? Will I be able to get out of this? With such thoughts clouding my mind I fell asleep on the couch.

JK's POV
I returned back home excited wishing to be greeted by my wife. But to my disappointment there was no one to greet me when I opened the door. I went inside and saw her sleeping on the couch while the tv is running. I went to turn off the tv, taking soft steps so that she doesn't wake up. After I turned it off I went to pick her up and laid her down on the soft matteress on my bed and covered her with a blanket. She seemed to like my bed too much that almost immediately she snuggled into the blanket. I just giggled and gave her a forehead kiss before heading to the bathroom to fresh up. I came out of the bathroom and saw her still sleeping. So I just laid down beside her and hugged her soft waist. "Jungkook, your back?" She said with her raspy voice. "Shh.....don't talk anything let's just sleep am tired" I shushed her by placing my index finger on her lips and snuggled more into her chest.

To be continued.....