Jealousy

Accidental marriage
Part 8
___________________________________________

Y/N's POV
"Hello mam" "Hello Ms.Song" "Hello y/n" saying so they all greeted me included kyun ki. "Hello guys the so called royals team. How are you kyun ki?" I asked with a chuckle "how will we be without our queen? Huh?" He asked. "You know why I went there so why do you ask?" I asked with a hint of seriousness. "Yeah that's true too" just then I received a call from jungkook "where the hell are you? How much time will you be in the washroom? Do you have some kind of diarrhea?" "Gosh why do you ask me so many questions am coming just wait!" I snorted back and ended the call. "Guys I have to go back or else he will come in search of me and we will get caught. And don't forget our plan. Bye" saying so i ran back to the washroom so that he does not doubt me. I acted as if am coming out of the washroom. "Like seriously do you have some problem didn't I tell you not to leave my side. This mafia thing is all dangerous. Now stay by MY side. Understand?" He roared. "Yeah yeah I understood." He dragged me along with him and started talking with one of a person whom he know.

JK's POV
I went to Mr.Hwang and started a conversation "hello Mr.Hwang. nice to meet you here." "Hello Mr.Jeon nice to meet you too. And this is...?" "Ahh she's y/n, Jeon y/n, my wife" I can see slight blush covering her cheeks when I mentioned her as Jeon y/n. "Nice to meet you Mrs.Jeon" "nice to meet you too Mr.Hwang" they shaked their hands. "So how's your life after marriage?" He enquiried me. "Going beautiful with my beautiful wife so far. So how's your life?" I replied with a genuine smile and she blushed again. Cute. "So busy and boring as usual" and we started to catch up on things.

Y/N's POV
Like he brought me here and left me like that. I would have talked with kyun ki and jang mi more. He ruined it all. Am getting bored. Just then a guy approached me with a cocktail in his hands. "Hey beautiful" "Hey" I replied with a awkward smile. "You look bored. Do you wanna have some fun?" "No it's okay am fine" I replied with a hint of irritation in my voice. "Then let's know each other." Am bored but that does not mean I want to start a conversation. How should I escape this? To my shock that guy landed on the floor with a thud. Jungkook? Jungkook bet him? "Who do you think you are to start a conversation with MY wife?" He stressed on the word MY. Gosh this is so embarrassing all the people are looking at us. He started dragging me out of the hall with so much rage. God am doomed. But what did I do? He pushed me into the car and drove back. Believe me the whole ride was filled with a dark aura and I can feel his anger growing.

JK's POV
While I was having a small chat with Mr.Hwang I saw a guy approaching y/n. At first I did not mind it much but when he started talking sh*t I lost my temper. How dare he? I punched him hard on his face. "Who do you think you are to start a conversation with MY wife?" I yelled so loud at him. As all the people were looking at us. I don't want to create a scene and dragged y/n out from there. I drove back home. We reached home with dead silence. I parked the car and went inside. Y/n followed me. I can see tension clearly written all over her face. As she entered the living room I pinned her to the wall. "Why did you do that?"

Y/N's POV
I followed him inside. He pinned me to the wall out of blue. "Why did you do that?" Is he serious right now? Like what did I do? Am innocent. "I asked you something" I came out of my thoughts with his hoarse voice. "I...I di-" "fucking speak out" that's it I lost it. I pushed him back. "Are you mad or something? What the hell did I do that you are yelling at me huh? What in the hell did I do? What is my fault when clearly he is the one who tried to flirt with me? Tell me.....and why does that even matter with you?" I yelled at him and started panting so hard as I spoke so fast. He stayed silent. But soon spoke more like shouted "cause I LOVE YOU!!! I fucking love you. Understand? Or do you need more information?" Now it's my turn to stay silent. Did he really mean that? Is this even real? "Cause I love you" now he spoke with a soft voice. I can see tears at the verge of his eyes.

To be continued.....