Mafia party

Accidental marriage
Part 6
___________________________________

Next day morning

Y/N's POV
Even though yesterday i slept late with the thoughts of why could Mr.Jeon meet us, i woke up early today to make breakfast. I don't know whether should i go wake him up. Ok anyways lets give it a try. I went up to his room and knocked on the door. But i got zero response, so i opened the door and to my surprise the door was already unlocked. I saw him sleeping like a cute little child? Like how can the top mafia be a child while sleeping? His cute doe eyes were closed, his pouted plumly lips open, his long eyelashes falling on his cheeks, his messy hairs standing like spines and finally the way he hugged his pillow, all these made a little chuckle leave my mouth unknowingly. I saw him moving a bit so i came out of my thoughts. "jungkook" I called him with a soft voice and i heard him hum in response and open his doe eyes slowly. He looked at me with a cute expression but immediately changed to a cold one. He woke up and sat on the bed.

Author's POV
"Why are you here?" He questioned her. "Huh? Ha i came to wake you up as your dad can be here any time" you answered "hmm you can go now" he said even without looking at you. Immediately you left from there to check on the breakfast.

Y/N's POV
I went back to the kitchen and started making pancakes. But why did my heart beat so fast while am looking at his sleeping form? It felt like I was riding a Ferris wheel. I was totally lost in my thoughts that I did not even observe the burning pancake.

JK's POV
I did my morning routine and went to the living room. What's with that smell. Something is burning. I went to the kitchen just to get welcomed by burning pancakes. Immediately I switched off the stove and looked at y/n. What was she thinking of all this time? I waved my hand infront of her face and she came back to her senses. "Omo! The pancakes are burnt!" She started panicking. Like seriously? "What were you thinking all this time that you did not even see the pancake burning?" I asked to which she just hanged her head low. "I asked you something" before she answers my question we heard the door bell ringing. She said "I will go check" and escaped.

Y/N's POV
When jungkook questioned me I don't know what to say but when I heard the door bell I escaped. I opened the door to get greeted by Mr.Jeon. He said hello and went inside.

JK's POV
We all sat at the dining table and started eating. It went on with great silence. I don't know what trouble did my dad bring now. I know he does not visit me without any purpose. Just then he started speaking "so y'all know I came here to tell you something" "yeah" me and y/n said in unison. "So the thing is I want you two to attend this year's mafia party" he revealed. Before I protest y/n agreed with that. "It seems that I got myself a good daughter in law, but I can't stay here much time as I have some business. I will get going. Dont mess up in the party" he warned and left. "Why did you agree with that?" I asked her "cause I don't wanna get locked in this house forever" she said and left for her room. This girl i acnt understand her but I like her straight forwardness. I smiled to myself unknowingly. Do i love her? I don't know but I think I started falling for her. Why shouldn't I give this relationship a chance?

Y/N's POV
I went to my room and contacted jang mi.
OTP
Y/N : girl
Jang mi : yeah
Y/N : its all set. Dont worry I will be attending this year's party unlike the before years.
Jang mi : so.....are you revealing yourself?
Y/N : I said am coming but I did say that am revealing myself.
Jang mi : yeah yeah whatever and I analysed those documents.
Y/N : so what did you find out?
Jang mi : they are gonna attack "the royals" in a month.
Y/N : so get our men ready.
Jang mi : perfect
Y/N : bye
I hung the call. Lets see how are the two teams gonna fight. But first let's go get everything ready for tomorrow.

To be continued