Feelings

Accidental marriage
Part 12
___________________________________________

JK's POV
"GET.OUT.!" I can't keep up with this anymore. I can't control myself. I need to be alone. Once he got out of my office, I bursted out. I can't cope up with these feelings anymore. What have I done to get this hurt? Everything, everything I get in return even from my childhood is just getting hurted. The forst time I got hurt is when mom died and from then I was just keep on getting hurt and nothing else. I waited so long to get love from my father but no. He just always makes me do things without my consent. And now she, y/n. WHAT HAVE I DONE? Why did she do this? If she want to do all this she can do this in a normal way there is no need to hurt my feelings. I loved her so much. And I love her still. Even after getting hurt by her this much am not able to hate her. WHY? JUST WHY? I threw all the things that came into my view. Taehyung rushed into the office due to the heavy sounds. "Jungkook! Your bleeding" "I DON'T FUCKING CARE" I yelled on out of my lungs. Taehyung just stepped forward and hugged me. I just cried in his arms. He is the only one who cares about me right now. "Hyung, why does this happen to me? Why? Why does she have to do all this?" "Shh.....calm down jungkook everything will be alright." He tried to comfort me. "Just sit down here okay I will bring the first aid" he came back with a first aid kit in his hands. He aided my bleeding palms with just silence. He took a seat infront of me. I was just looking at the floor. "Jungkook look what is happen is happened. It is all past now. Don't think about it. Just think about the future. What do you want to do now?" He spoke by taking my other hand into his. "I don't know maybe I will leave all this mafia thing. Anyway I never liked to be involved in this. It's all just because of my dad. Now even if it means to fight back with my dad, I will. I just can't anymore. I don't want to be involved in this anymore. Let's just de-group this bulletproof." I just poured all of my feelings out. "It's okay. As you order. Let's just go talk with your dad. But first you go home and take rest." I just simply nodded and walked out.

Y/N's POV
When he was asking for a explain I just felt guilty and wasn't even able to look at his face. Cause I know I may go hug him tight if I do that. But I sent him the voice message, didn't I? I did. And he heard it, didn't he? He did. Then what does he mean by "explain"? The clicking sound of the door brought me out of my thoughts. Jang mi walked in and hugged me tight. "Bro.....we did it." "Huh?" I was confused. "They got de-grouped, that means we won man!" She sounded so excited but that just made me feel kore guilty. "Mi" I called her in almost a whisper. "Huh?" She looked at me. "I need to tell you something" "tell me" she fell flat on my bed. "I love someone" she is immediately sat straight on the bed with wide eyes. "Who's that?" "Jungkook" now she fell down on the floor with a thud. She and her dramatic ass. "Mi just stop with your drama and listen" "yeah" she sat on the bed again. And i continued "I love jungkook and it's true. In this process of fooling them I fell in love with him. And now h-he hates m-me." She just stayed silent and i sobbed. I spoke again "I decided" I sniffled "I decided to leave all this and go far away. Anyway I fulfilled my promise to Mr.Song. I have no more work here. I will leave." "Are you sure?" I nodded my head. Am so sure of this. "Then what about me? Huh? Will you leave me like this? I hate you!" She hit my arm and started crying. "I have no choice left mi" I said with a hint of disappointed in my voice. "No, you have another choice just take also with you. And that's final more discussion" she stated and just stomped out of my room. I will move to daegu in a week.

To be continued.....