Chapter 4

When I finally got up I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I heard Aaron leave the house and I got into the shower. After about 15 minutes I got out and wrapped myself in a towel.

I stepped out of the bathroom and went to go and get my clothes when Aaron came back into his room. I jolted away from him but he didn't seem to mind me being in a towel and he handed me a breakfast sandwich and iced coffee before leaving the room.

I put on a matching lace bra and underwear set before putting on one of Spencer's sweaters and a pair of leggings with white air forces.

I eat my food and then head downstairs to leave. He noticed that it was Spencer's sweater immediately and he was back to giving me the cold shoulder. The car ride was silent and when we got to the jet he carried our bags in and I went straight to sleep.

While I was asleep I dreamt of a life with Aaron Hotchner and a future. I saw us being happy together, moving in together, getting a dog; then he woke me up. "Y/N wake up we've landed." he said before carrying both of our bags to the car.

When I got out of the jet he was holding the passenger door open to the car and I got in and thanked him. While driving to the house he held my hand the entire time and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles occasionally. It was comforting but I knew it was all just an act that would end in a few days.

When we arrived at the house he opened my door for me and handed me the house keys "Go head inside ill grab the bags." he said.

When I got inside I looked out the sliding glass door that showed a beautiful view of the beach and I ran outside to sit in the sand not caring that it was getting on my clothes.

Soon after Hotch joined me and said we only had an hour until we had to leave so we both got up and walked hand in hand back to the house. When we got to the door he kissed me; I was shocked at first but gave in and kissed him back.

After about a minute he pulled away and told me to go and get ready.

I went upstairs to our bedroom and began getting ready. I wore an ophelia bead strap tulle gown with a matching white lace bra and panty set underneath and rose gold heels.

 I wore an ophelia bead strap tulle gown with a matching white lace bra and panty set underneath and rose gold heels

When I finished Aaron walked in and stopped to stare at me. He had a smile plastered on his face and he walked up to me and kissed me yet again and in that moment I wanted to stay here with him.

I left the room and allowed him to change. He came downstairs with a silk shirt that matched my dress and black pants. "You look very handsome today Mr. Callahan" I say knowing that our names for tonight were Mrs. Grace Callahan and Mr. Timothy Callahan.

"And you look amazing tonight Mrs. Callahan" he said before kissing me again. He was now making it a habit and I'm not complaining but this was only for a few days.

We exited the house hand in hand and he opened my door for me to enter the car. Once he got in the gps was already programmed and we went to the event.

We arrived and were immediately greeted with "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Callahan. It is a pleasure to meet you both." a woman says, looking straight at Hotch and ignoring me. I walk away and towards the bar when Hotch follows me.

"Scotch and a soda please" he says to the bartender and rests his hand on my lower back. After we get our drinks Hotch downs his "I am going to go to the bathroom really quick stay here." he said before pecking my lips and walking away.

When he left another man approached me "Hello I don't think we've met I am Damon Haron." he says before lifting my hand and kissing my knuckles. "I am Grace Callahan and it is a pleasure Mr. Haron." I responded.

"Please call me Damon. Now what is a stunning woman like you doing at an event like this alone. You know these things can turn ugly quickly." he said then I felt and arm wrap around my waist "She's not alone I am her husband Timothy Callahan." Hotch said like he was marking his territory and I scoffed.

"Sorry sir I just didn't want this fine lady to be alone. Have a nice day" he said looking straight at me and I waved him goodbye then Hotch put more pressure on my waist.

"Hotch you can let go now." I whispered and he released me. Strauss called Hotch and told him that Damon Haron was the unsub and we were to leave and get him tomorrow or another day.

Aaron grabbed my hand and we walked out of the party. Then he opened the car door for me and I got in. When he got in he sped off and I asked what happened. "You flirted with the unsub." was all he said and his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel.

When we arrived at the house I opened my own door because I was mad that he was mad at me for "flirting" with some man who I didn't know was the unsub.

He unlocked the house and I went to our bedroom. He followed me up and asked why I was mad.

"I am mad because you are basically slut shaming me for 'flirting' which I wasn't flirting with the unsub he was flirting with me." I said raising my voice and he just looked confused.

"First of all I was not slut shaming you and secondly I am mad because he had his hand on you." he said, coming closer to me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. My hands were now on his chest and this time I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Both of our tongues fought for dominance and he won.

He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist then he carried me on the bed. He pulled away for a second then I got up and went to the bathroom. Before I closed the door I leaned against the frame "Aaron you are my boss. I can't have sex with my boss on FBI owned property. What if they are watching." I scream and whisper.

"Well we are supposed to be married." he said with a smirk on his face and I closed the door. I took off my makeup and clothes then got into the shower. About an hour later I got out and dried myself off then I dropped the towel onto the ground and left the bathroom naked.

His eyes shot open and he stared at me and I bent down to grab my bag. "Do you like what you see Mr. Hotchner?" I said turning around to look him in the eye. "V-very much Ms.y/I/n." he got off of the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.

"You said we couldn't do anything on FBI property so you and me are going on a date when we get back to Virginia." he whispered in my ear before pulling away from me and watching my put on a sports bra and blue lace panties then I moved to lay on the bed and he joined me.

I put my head on his chest "now I would much rather see you wearing this than one of Reids sweaters." he said which made me laugh. 

"I never thought you of all people would be jealous of Spencer Reid." 

"I'm not jealous of Reid."

 A few minutes later I fell asleep to his heartbeat and him brushing his fingers up and down my side.