Chapter 10

Hotchs POV

I woke up and smiled at the sight. My girl was still in my arms and she looked so peaceful.

It was in that moment I wanted to marry her, I wanted to grow old with, maybe have kids some day, move in together, I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I love her.

It has only been 3 months since we started dating but ever since I met her its like im alive again. Haley took everything from me, my house, my money, and my happiness and with y/n its different she makes me happier then I have ever been, I can't imagine my world without her and when she's around its like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I can relax.

Her alarm wet off and she tightened her grip on me and nuzzled her face further into my chest. I laughed "Its time to get up sweetheart. You don't want to be late we both know your boss is an ass."

"That he is but he is a cute ass." she said in her cute sleepy voice.

We got up and got into the shower together. We washed each other and I decided to wash her with my body wash so she would smell like me all day and hopefully those disgusting cops would leave her alone. 

She didn't mind and she found comfort in the smell.

I picked out an all black outfit and a tan cardigan for her to be comfortable today.

She didn't argue with me about picking out her outfit instead she loved the idea of me chasing her clothes

I put on a black suit with a white button up and we walked to the kitchen. I made pancakes "oh i'm not hungry." she said and I scolded her.

"yesterday you skipped breakfast, then worked through lunch and after what we did last night there is no way that you will have enough energy for today without eating so eat." 

"Fine." she began eating her pancakes and I poured her some apple juice since she hated orange and ate with her.

When she finished she took both of our plates and put them in the sink then we headed out. On our drive to work she kept taking pictures of me and I couldn't stop laughing.

"What are those for?" I asked

"just to have."

We got to the building and went to our floor. I walked her to her desk and kissed her goodbye before going to my office.

JJ came in.

"Hey Hotch we have a case but it is in Maine."

I cut her off "That is where y/n is from." We walked out of my office and told everyone to met us in the conference room.

I sat next to y/n and held her hand. She never really talked about her past only that she left everything and never looked back.

"Today we will be going to Maine." jj continued to speak but I focused on y/n her body language change and she seemed nervous. I gave her hand a light squeeze and she looked at me.