Chapter 11

When we woke up in the morning we rushed out of the hotel and to the jet.

"Who could use a night out?" Em asked and we all nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I could use a drink" Hotch said and we all looked confused especially me.

"What do you mean you don't drink?" I asked.

"I don't drink often but occasionally I could use a drink and after yesterday I could use a few."

I never thought about how he felt yesterday because he kept focusing on me, but he almost lost me.

"Aaron can I talk to you?" I stood up and moved to the back of the plane and he followed. I shut the door and pulled him in for a hug.

"I am sorry that I didn't ask how you were dealing with yesterday." I pecked his lips 

"Yesterday was about you." he said and his eyes watered.

"Aaron you almost lost me the day we said our I love you's I don't expect you to be okay. We were both scared but I am okay now so since when do you drink?"

He laughed "I only drink like once a year but yesterday all I wanted to do was get shitfaced and forget about everything that was going on and the thought of losing you scared me."

"Well it takes more than some gas to get rid of me." we both laughed and I wiped his tears before we walked back to the team.

"Aww the happy couple has returned." Derek clapped his hands.

"Indeed we have." I smirked and sat next to Aaron 

The jet landed and we all left since we did our paper work on the jet. We went to Aarons house since I had clothes there.

He handed me a mini black dress.

He wore a black button up leaving two buttons undone with black pants

He wore a black button up leaving two buttons undone with black pants. We headed out and went to the car.

"Behave tonight no more than one drink." Aaron said while kissing my knuckles.

I sighed then we pulled up to the bar.

When we arrived Penelope was already sitting in a booth with Derek, Rossi, and Reid. We sat down and ordered a round of shots.

I picked up one and threw it back immediately and Aaron raised an eyebrow at me. A few minutes later JJ and Emily arrive and we started dancing.

I pulled Aaron onto the dance floor and began dancing on him.

While on the dance floor Emily handed me another shot and I took it right in front of Aaron.

I could see the anger on his face so I just kissed him "Whats wrong honey? Not having fun?" I asked teasing him.

I pulled away from him and started dancing with Penelope and I drank from a bottle of vodka as Aaron eyed me the whole time. 

Then Aaron grabs my arm "we're leaving." we said goodbye to everyone but Aaron wouldn't let go of my arm.

"Are you seriously mad?" I asked

"Yes y/n but i'll deal with you when we get home." he opened the passenger door and motioned for me to get in.

"I don't see what the problem is I was just having fun." I said once he got into the car.

We went home in complete silence and once we got in the door he grabbed my hand and we walked up stairs.

We got into the bedroom and he sat down on the edge of the bed "Bend over my knee." 

I laughed "you're joking right?" which only made him more angry so I bent over his knee.

"I will spank you 5 time and you will count out loud each time understood?"

"Understood"

The first blow shocked me but it felt good in a way. "One"

The second came right after "two"

The third made tears form in my eyes "three"

He rubbed my ass for a second before he spanked me two times in a row not giving me any time to adjust "Four. Five" 

"Now take off your panties and get on your hands and knees" he demanded and I obeyed.

I felt the bed dip when he got on it "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes." I responded and he thrusted into me giving me no time to adjust. I thrusted into me relentlessly and didn't stop until he felt my walls clench around his cock.

"Ple. Please Aaron." I begged

"You didn't listen to me why would I give you what you want."

Once my orgasm was gone he thrusted back into me "you wanted to be a badgirl tonight. bad girls don't get to cum." he spanked my ass causing me to moan out his name.

After a few more thrusts I was close again and I tried to keep my walls from clenching but it didn't work and again he pulled out.

After a minute I felt his tongue slip up my slit and enter my lips. He rubbed his thumb in circular motions on my clit "Aar please please I promise ill be a good girl please just let me cum." I begged.

"No" he smacked my ass again and yet again I was close then he got off of me and move into the bathroom. 

He came back with a warm rag and some lotion. He cleaned me up and rubbed lotion on my raw ass.

He tried to hold me in his arms but I pulled away and let out a whimper.

"Do you promise to be good?" he asked while cupping my cheek and I nodded 

"Yes yes I promise"

He moved in-between my legs and attacked my clit with his thumb and began eating me out. It wasn't long until my orgasm built up again. "Im gonna-"

 "Cum for me princess." seconds later I finally came.

He got up and got a new warm rag and cleaned me up. "Happy now." he asked 

"yes thank you." I said before nuzzling into his arms.

"you did so good tonight. I am so proud of you y/n. Get some rest." he kissed my forehead and I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.