Chapter 14

Fast forward 4 years.

You and Aaron have been together for almost 4 years. Your anniversary being tomorrow and you couldn't be happier. 

"Honey we are going to be late." Aaron yelled from downstairs.

You decided on light makeup since he was not patient today. You ran down the stairs and he grabbed ahold of your waist before pulling you in for a kiss.

You both walked to the car and he opened the door for you as always.

The drive was a comforting silence as you pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant where you went on your first real date. He had reserved the entire room for you both.

When the waiter came he placed both of your orders and you turned your head for one second and the next he was on one knee with a box in his hands.

"Y/n you have made me the happiest man to have ever lived and these past four years have been amazing and I want to spend the rest of our lives together and grow old with you. You are the one person in this world who I can be myself around and you always know how to comfort me. So y/n y/l/n will you marry me?"

"Yes!" you practically screamed as you jumped out of your seat and into his arms. You kissed his forgetting you were not at home and then he slid the ring onto your finger.

You finally got your happy ending with the perfect man.