Chapter 5

When I woke I was still in Aarons arms and I moved on top of him so I was straddling him and I instantly regretted it when I felt his hard dick. Just from straddling him I moaned and I tried to move off of him but he held my hips down and began slowly moving me. I let out soft moans before laying my head on his chest "we can't Aaron. you know we can't" I said in a moan which made him stop moving my hips and kiss me.

He flipped us so that he was on top of me and he held both of my hands above my head and moved his lips down to my neck sucking and biting like a hungry animal. His kisses on my neck made me moan even more and then he stopped "We can't do this here y/n remember" he said before getting off of the bed and taking his boxers off.

I stared for a moment at his dick, it had to be at least 9 or 10 inches and he was still hard then he put on his swimming shorts.

I got off of the bed and took off my bra and underwear before putting on my bikini.

We walked to the beach hand in hand and I decided to lay on one of the beach chairs while he went in the water.

When he got to the water I took off my bikini top because I knew he wouldn't let me if he saw me.

It was peaceful. Being here with him and not having to worry about protocol or what others would say.

 I watched him swim for a while before he came back and lifted my top off of the ground "Seriously y/n?" he asked before putting it back on me and wrapping a towel around me.

"I didn't go in the water. I don't need a towel" I said but then he looked at me like he did when I first joined the team. We sat down together and talked about the case, then Damon Haron showed up out of nowhere.

"Hey Callahans, nice to see you guys again!" he said while shaking Aarons hand and Aaron put his hand on top of my lap so Damon wouldn't try to shake my hand or anything. "Nice to see you too Damon." I responded

"Yeah what are you guys doing up here?" he asked us. "Oh we live up here what about you?" I responded "Just going for my run" he says before waving goodbye and winking and me.

Aaron noticed that I was uncomfortable now and so he stood up and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the house.

"He won't hurt you y/n I won't let him." Aaron says before kissing my forehead.