Chapter 9

When I woke up Aaron was still holding me and told me about dinner at Rossi's. I said goodbye and then walked down to my desk.

"y/n are you okay?" Spencer whispered so no one else on the team would hear.

"Yes Spencer I am okay. How are you?" 

"Im doing better now and my mom is doing better today than she was yesterday." 

We did our paperwork all day and even skipped lunch.

The team left one by one to go home and get ready for Rossi's.

When I finished my papers it was just Derek, Emily, Hotch and I left at the office so I walked up to his office and gave him my papers before sitting down across from him.

"we can stop by your place first then mine and then go to Rossi's" he said and then he looked at the time and seen that it was 3:45.

"We should leave now if we want to be there on time." he stood up and we walked out hand in hand.

Both Emily and Derek whistled at us and we both laughed on our way to the elevator. 

When we got inside of the elevator he pushed the last button and didn't let go of my hand until I got into the car. He got in on his side.

The car rid consisted of me singing to daddy issues by the neighborhood.

When we got to my place I decided on a milkmaid dress and some white pumps.

After I was ready we went to his place and he put on a white silk button up with black pants

He didn't gel his hair today and just let it go natural which I loved.

It was now 4:30 and we were on our way to Rossi's house.

"Since last night I was in control, how about tonight we switch things up?" he asked on the car ride

"I think I would like that very much sir." I pecked his lips before staring at him the rest of the ride.

We pulled up into Rossi's drive way and everyone else was already there. Aaron opened my door for me and we walked up to the house. Before we could knock the door swung open and Spencer engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey y/n you look amazing." he said and I felt Aaron hold me hand again and clear his throat.

"its nice to see you too spence." I said as we walked into the house.

I hugged everyone and we moved outside to the patio. Aaron pulled a chair out for me and I sat down. He sat next to me and on Spencer took the other seat next to me.

Aaron put his hand on my thigh and gripped it so I put my hand on top of his and moved it up a little. Then I felt Spencers fingers brush against my knee. 

Was he trying to get Aaron to kill him.

I crossed my legs so that Spencer wouldn't accidentally touch it again and now Aarons hand was in-between my legs.